Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I really need to get my life together...New Gamertag (Again)

+9
S7 Coolhand
S7 mrmiller
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Epic
S7 K1ll3rKlown
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Sticky
Atrum
Reza WRX
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I really need to get my life together...New Gamertag (Again) Empty I really need to get my life together...New Gamertag (Again)

Post by Reza WRX Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Hey everyone, this is Goa1ie Ledoux (formerly known as PaintYourTarget, formerly known as Cryptik, etc). I swear this is my last time changing, but probably not. Goalie Ledoux was a character in Fallout 3, my favorite game, and after playing it again recently I made the change. I like hockey too, so it made sense anyways. I waste so much money on my stupid gamertag its sickening.
Reza WRX
Reza WRX
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : Reza WRX

Back to top Go down

I really need to get my life together...New Gamertag (Again) Empty Re: I really need to get my life together...New Gamertag (Again)

Post by Atrum Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Do they do a buy 5 get 1 name change free deal? Smile
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

I really need to get my life together...New Gamertag (Again) Empty Re: I really need to get my life together...New Gamertag (Again)

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:30 pm

not going to lie glanced at my screen and thought you changed your name to Goldie lox
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:03 am

Sounds good Cryptik.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:13 am

It's cool if that's what you want to be known as. When Xbox first came out, I had a different GT. I then met these misfits in 2004 and became "K1ll3rKlown" and never changed again.

Find a name that suits you, that you like being known as, that you can have fun with and enjoy (but most importantly that people can pronounce and remember) then leave it alone.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:56 am

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:It's cool if that's what you want to be known as. When Xbox first came out, I had a different GT. I then met these misfits in 2004 and became "K1ll3rKlown" and never changed again.

Find a name that suits you, that you like being known as, that you can have fun with and enjoy (but most importantly that people can pronounce and remember) then leave it alone.

2006, unless you started with Halo 2 on the original Xbox, suffered from amnesia, and rejoined for GRAW Laughing
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:20 pm

I did have the first black xbox and H2, but hadn't joined the clan yet. I thought that was '04/'05?
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:42 pm

It gets confusing after the 5 year mark. I put the "pwning OC since..." thing in my signature to keep track of when I joined BBF for PDZ right after the 360 release. Then all you miscreants joined for GRAW a couple months later.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:58 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:It's cool if that's what you want to be known as. When Xbox first came out, I had a different GT. I then met these misfits in 2004 and became "K1ll3rKlown" and never changed again.

K1ll3rSwaGxYOLO is taken now, so there's no going back.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:30 pm

S7 Epic wrote:

How about S7 K1ll3rKlown NDD (nuts dodged daily) to counter your DDN motif?
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:38 pm

AtrumX wrote:It gets confusing after the 5 year mark. I put the "pwning OC since..." thing in my signature to keep track of when I joined BBF for PDZ right after the 360 release. Then all you miscreants joined for GRAW a couple months later.

ah yeah, perfect dark zero Evil or Very Mad .
I played that online everyday and totally sucked...LOL.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reza WRX Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:49 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:Sounds good Cryptik.

You are such a troll, I love it
Reza WRX
Reza WRX
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:01 am

You've gotta be getting close to my number of changes...

BPWiggles78
BBF Wiggles78
L Wiggles78 L
S7 Wiggles78
Wiggles1778

I think there was one more in there too... Rolling Eyes
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:44 am

Should have just stuck with the original wiggles Idea
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:44 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:

How about S7 K1ll3rKlown NDD (nuts dodged daily) to counter your DDN motif?

My T N Crumpets tag was the best. May even consider a permanent switch in the future. Only on XBL though.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:48 pm

Actually being in the UK and having the T N Crumpets GT was a good one.
Back to the OP, your name is difficult to say/remember.

Goalie redux, goalie redo, goldie locks, gas reflux...who the hell knows what it says?
Personally I would have gone with something else, but if you like it that's all that matters!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reza WRX Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:01 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:Back to the OP, your name is difficult to say/remember.

Goalie redux, goalie redo, goldie locks, gas reflux...who the hell knows what it says?
Personally I would have gone with something else, but if you like it that's all that matters!

I actually like this one, for now at least. I don't know why I have such a hard time coming up with and sticking to a gamertag, I have a problem.
Reza WRX
Reza WRX
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Reza WRX Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:08 pm

As for the correct pronunciation, here ya go:

https://youtu.be/pTGeZKQP6Cw?t=6m22s
Reza WRX
Reza WRX
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:30 pm

That's cool man. My only thing is, I always think about when playing in a match like game battles and trying to warn you it's difficult to scream "Goa1ie Ledoux" lookout. LOL
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reza WRX Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:32 pm

Haha I'm laughing just imagining that situation. How about Goalie for short?
Reza WRX
Reza WRX
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:54 pm

scratch
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:22 pm

I'll just call you Ryan, so no matter what you do in the future I'll still be correct (Unless you go Ocho Cinco or Meta World Peace on us - then you do have a problem and need to seek help).

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:37 pm

So...you're supposed to kill this dude to take his mask in the game, since he's a member of the "Sudden Death Overtime" gang --which BTW doesn't sound scary. And THIS is the character you'd like to portray in your XBL life? Not a super hero or super villian or even perhaps an evil murderous clown but a hockey player gang member that gets killed?

Could be worse. You could simply be named after my Uncle Charles Rolling Eyes
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:59 pm

"Bone bone Bone bone Bone Tell me watcha gonna do when there aint nowhere to run..... I miss my uncle Charles yall and he shouldn't be gone in front of his home. What they did to boo was wrong."

Well my GT is after a character from an obscure old 70s movie. Interseptor's is a mispelling of an OB/GYN's tool. Droopy's is from a fat elephant-man in a cantina band. Abominatus's is... well I don't think anyone actually knows that one. I'd say Goalie is in good company.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Reza WRX Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:51 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:since he's a member of the "Sudden Death Overtime" gang --which BTW doesn't sound scary. And THIS is the character you'd like to portray in your XBL life?

It's supposed to be ironic. Sudden death overtime is a hockey term, and he says "want to face off" when you challenge him to a fight. The dude's full of hockey puns, which I thought were funny. But yeah, if you don't like hockey I could see how this character may be mis-interpreted. Whatever, for now I'll keep it and see how things go.
Reza WRX
Reza WRX
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next