Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fish Sticks

+4
S7 Sticky
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Atrum
S7 Coolhand
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fish Sticks - Page 2 Empty Re: Fish Sticks

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:30 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:I have my sensitivity up at 8 right now. Sounds like that is a big mistake. I think it just feels sluggish compared to COD so I raised it way up. So turning is better but aiming is sh1tty. I need to play with it and see what works for me.

EDIT: I also tried out Fish Sticks layout and I do like it but since I got used to the standard controls I am now messing up the aiming etc... I do like it better I think.
I went all the way down to 5 now, started getting a positive KDR again, I'll be leaving it there.
One thing to note on the fishsticks aiming is it can be a little tricky with the human sniper. When you press and hold LT you get only the x6 zoom, release and you unzoom - if you quickly hit the LT and release you will get zoomed in x6 but don't have to hold it, then click LT again to go x8 and again back to x6 - or double hit LT and you will go straight to x8. Took some getting used to for me.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum