Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When can you play Black Ops 2 with the clan?

+4
S7 Sticky
S7 OC
S7 mrmiller
Abominatus
8 posters

Go down

What night are you most likely to be on to play Black Ops 2 for a clan event?

When can you play Black Ops 2 with the clan? I_vote_lcap12%When can you play Black Ops 2 with the clan? I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
When can you play Black Ops 2 with the clan? I_vote_lcap19%When can you play Black Ops 2 with the clan? I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
When can you play Black Ops 2 with the clan? I_vote_lcap12%When can you play Black Ops 2 with the clan? I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
When can you play Black Ops 2 with the clan? I_vote_lcap15%When can you play Black Ops 2 with the clan? I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
When can you play Black Ops 2 with the clan? I_vote_lcap27%When can you play Black Ops 2 with the clan? I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 7 ]
When can you play Black Ops 2 with the clan? I_vote_lcap15%When can you play Black Ops 2 with the clan? I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 26

When can you play Black Ops 2 with the clan? Empty When can you play Black Ops 2 with the clan?

Post by Abominatus Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:08 am

Trying to figure out when everybody is around. It seems we have two separate groups playing COD, that rarely play together. Would be nice to coordinate everyone or at least figure out when the two groups are around. I'd be up to play with about anyone, and even attend more than one practice/event as necessary based on need.

Oh and if you haven't yet, ADD me to xbox.
S7 Abominatus

I know Mondays is not an option. Screw Mondays.
Abominatus
Abominatus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

When can you play Black Ops 2 with the clan? Empty Re: When can you play Black Ops 2 with the clan?

Post by S7 mrmiller Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:49 am

I can play most all nights for an hour or so late (after 11), but Saturdays and Sundays I can play longer.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

When can you play Black Ops 2 with the clan? Empty Re: When can you play Black Ops 2 with the clan?

Post by S7 OC Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:00 am

I can't play black ops 2 until it comes out.

I will play just about any night/after 2 ish pm , but I will also be playing forza and halo.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:05 am

i will be playing black ops alot as far as nights not sure the first few weeks as ill be jumping around from halo to blops
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Air7Cav Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:09 am

Had to vote my preferred night but my schedule is flexible.
Air7Cav
Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Air7Cav

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominatus Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:38 pm

So far it appears that someone will be on about every night to play with. I imagine the first week or so will be quite chaotic, but I will try to keep up with who is on and when. I'll also try to set up times for people to have the possibility of joining up with a decent sized group of fellow S7 members.

I should be on just about every evening once it drops.
Abominatus
Abominatus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:13 pm

Also, remember, we will have an official practice day for this once the game launches. The day will be chosen by those running the game and will be a day that we can can meet up every week and play together.

Of course, we will probably be playing every day but I thought I would remind everyone that we will have a specific day we will all try to get together and play.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:32 pm

and again EVERY ONE IS WELCOMED TO APPLY FOR GC !!!!!

so send in those aps to the red dudes on the forums
i would pick miller oc or interseptor as there more active to send in the application
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by tiptongang6 Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:08 pm

sign me up i will be on
tiptongang6
tiptongang6
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : tiptongang6

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Through the holidays and helping my sister with her kid dealing with surgery in early December I have no clue how much I'll be on the first month or so. Could be a lot, could be a little. Most of it depends on how much my sister will be able to be with the kid in the hospital. Basically any time she spends in the hospital is time I'll be taking care of her other 5 year old. We'll see.

After that life should be back to normal for me and I have 11 days off for Christmas.

Any night for me is good since I have no life or anybody to be responsible for. Very Happy
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down