Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HALO 4: FORWARD UNTO DAWN—PART 1 UPDATED first post part 2 and part 3 part 4 last one part 5

+10
S7 Coolhand
S7 Interseptor
S7 Nate
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Pharaoh Amun Ra
S7 wonky
DeadSockPuppet
Xpert2010
Atrum
S7 Sticky
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HALO 4: FORWARD UNTO DAWN—PART 1 UPDATED first post part 2 and part 3 part 4 last one part 5  - Page 2 Empty Re: HALO 4: FORWARD UNTO DAWN—PART 1 UPDATED first post part 2 and part 3 part 4 last one part 5

Post by S7 OC Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:31 am

The last one was d@mn epic. They did a great job producing the series. Makes the 2day wait even harder. Oh no work for me on tuesday, no school ironic but I preordered from amazon so no midnight for me. I hope I get it early in the day not the normal 4 or 5 pm time

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

HALO 4: FORWARD UNTO DAWN—PART 1 UPDATED first post part 2 and part 3 part 4 last one part 5  - Page 2 Empty Re: HALO 4: FORWARD UNTO DAWN—PART 1 UPDATED first post part 2 and part 3 part 4 last one part 5

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:34 am

S7 OC wrote:The last one was d@mn epic. They did a great job producing the series. Makes the 2day wait even harder. Oh no work for me on tuesday, no school ironic but I preordered from amazon so no midnight for me. I hope I get it early in the day not the normal 4 or 5 pm time

agreed!!!!! they did such a good job making and running this only thing i wished they did is voice over chief with the same dude from the games but not a big issue still cant wait ....also want to see the extra 90mins i get on my limited edition =)

i hope since 343 is in charge that mybe soon we will see life of a movie out there some were
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:21 pm

I thought it was a great ending to the series. If you have read the books you will understand that Kelly and Fred, Kelly far left of Chief and Fred between them make up Blue squad the best of the spartan II program. I was disappointed to not see master chiefs face but if you read Halo: The fall of Reach it gives a good description
What Master Chief looks like
Spoiler:
I would say because they are still in Blue squad they can't be no older then 20 and young as 15 or 16. I really just want them to make a d@mn movie already ill go see it for sure.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2