Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

borderlands 2 DONE

+4
S7 OC
S7 Coolhand
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 Sticky
8 posters

Go down

borderlands 2 DONE  Empty borderlands 2 DONE

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:15 am

Nate, Big E and myself just finished it not going to say anything other then EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait to start the 2nd time

had it lived streamed via twitch and its uploading to youtube so ill add it to this post when its done so if you dont want to watch the ending dont do it !!!! also had my PVR running so i got alot higher quality video if people want it

Last edited by S7 Sticky on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

borderlands 2 DONE  Empty Re: borderlands 2 DONE

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:26 am

I agree. The ending and everything about the game does not disappoint.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:50 am

Getting close now too on my assassin. The plot definitely ramps up half way through.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:30 am

Did any of you guys pre order from games stop? If you did like I did you get a golden chest that levels all the loot to what ever level you are. What level do you guys think is the best to open it at?

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:36 am

S7 OC wrote:Did any of you guys pre order from games stop? If you did like I did you get a golden chest that levels all the loot to what ever level you are. What level do you guys think is the best to open it at?

i had 4 golden keys
i used 2 last night and the loot is nice nothing to EPIC going to keep my last 2 till i lvl cap
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:30 am

Kenny and I finally finished up our first playthrough last night. Freakin EPIC game! Loved it from start to finish and I am still ready to play some more. Good stuff!

Finished with all side mission complete at lvl 35 (Assassin - Sniper).
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:21 am

I finished this up yesterday too. I really liked the game, and might have to do a second play through with a sniper class, as my main weapons for my gunzerker were snipers anyhow. End boss was cake, and I farmed him a few times with no threat to my safety. I actually got wasted right off the bat the first time I met up with him, then found a good spot to take him out long range after the respawn (with rockets and assaut rifle that shoots rockets). Another great game- I hope there is a third!

~mrmiller

S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:23 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:I finished this up yesterday too. I really liked the game, and might have to do a second play through with a sniper class, as my main weapons for my gunzerker were snipers anyhow. End boss was cake, and I farmed him a few times with no threat to my safety. I actually got wasted right off the bat the first time I met up with him, then found a good spot to take him out long range after the respawn (with rockets and assaut rifle that shoots rockets). Another great game- I hope there is a third!

~mrmiller

Keep in mind you can always do a 2nd playthrough (True Vault Hunter Mode) if you want to play it again with the same character with much more of a challenge.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:31 am

Yea, I want to do that to at least get to level 50. I think I was 36 when I finished, so quite a bit still to go.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Reza WRX Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:11 am

My plan is to max out my character to lvl 50 and complete all the optional quests within my first playthrough. Not sure if I'll have enough experience for it, but I have tons of missions still left to do so we'll see.
Reza WRX
Reza WRX
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : Reza WRX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:29 am

S7 Cryptik wrote:My plan is to max out my character to lvl 50 and complete all the optional quests within my first playthrough. Not sure if I'll have enough experience for it, but I have tons of missions still left to do so we'll see.

I don't think it can be done. High 30's is pretty much the max. I did every side quest and optional stuff I could find. I explored every area of every location and uncovered every blacked out spot on the map. And killed everything that I came across. Still only finished at lvl 35. The biggest problem is that most areas only have enemies that go up so high. Once you lvl up to the 30's you no longer get enough XP from killing them.

Example - from lvl 34-35 took something like 100,000 XP. Most of the creatures you come across at that point will only net you 1-3 xp. Without bigger bosses and missions it would take forever to lvl up to 50.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:33 am

S7 Cryptik wrote:My plan is to max out my character to lvl 50 and complete all the optional quests within my first playthrough. Not sure if I'll have enough experience for it, but I have tons of missions still left to do so we'll see.

While I don't think that is remotely possible I will ask you why you would want to do that? You'd just be way overlevelled for most of the 2nd playthrough.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:00 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:

I don't think it can be done. High 30's is pretty much the max. I did every side quest and optional stuff I could find. I explored every area of every location and uncovered every blacked out spot on the map. And killed everything that I came across. Still only finished at lvl 35. The biggest problem is that most areas only have enemies that go up so high. Once you lvl up to the 30's you no longer get enough XP from killing them.

Example - from lvl 34-35 took something like 100,000 XP. Most of the creatures you come across at that point will only net you 1-3 xp. Without bigger bosses and missions it would take forever to lvl up to 50.

Same. I did all the side quests besides one that is glitched, and finished at 36.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:05 pm

well my gunz is now 100% done with both playthroughs .

cant wait for a new game to come out lol

but i am working on my other chars as well
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 am

Finished th game, end boss was weak, have four side missions that I didn't do, now I just need to get ride of my loot
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:13 am

If you are like me, you probably horde all your power weapons and only break them out for the big boss battles. That coupled with we are not novices and stand in the middle of the map to take a pummeling, did make this an easy fight. The Warrior did take a lot of damage, but just couldn’t hurt me at all where I had maneuvered too and was fighting from. It was still a great game, and the Warrior is definitely a loot fountain when he goes down.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down