Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EA still disappoints

4 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

EA still disappoints Empty EA still disappoints

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Well as some of you know, I usually run an online franchise league, whenever the new madden games are released and a big part of these leagues are the fact that they are a fantasy draft league. These leagues I feel add a certain entertainment factor to the league, because it displays people's ability to draft and compete. Well that doesn't seem to be the case this year due to the fact EA has removed this feature from this years game, probably because they added useless features such as connected careers.

Connected careers can be fun, but from forums I read including the forums on EA a lot of people are pretty irrate over the fantasy draft getting snubbed. However that's not the only feature that got snubbed. No longer will you have the ability to edit players (not really a big deal to me but it maybe to some). Another feature left out is the ability to integrate draft classes from NCAA.

Though the gameplay overall looks a lot better this year, I feel the kinda dropped the ball here. There reasoning apparently was because they ran out of time.

P.S. I'm still getting the game even though a majority of my time with this game is involved with the fantasy draft an online franchise feature. What can I say I'm a Madden junkie.
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : PSN & XBOX ONE:PhoenixAsh12

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

EA still disappoints Empty Re: EA still disappoints

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:07 am

Wow. I can't say that I'm surprised that EA would f*ck up something that's been good for so many years and actually go backwards in features but this just sounds like a ton of garbage. I used to buy Madden and NCAA every year and usually in the month between when the two came out I'd have at least one draft class ready to import into Madden after playing my first year. I guess I'll just wait until Xmas and decide if I want to put them on my list or not.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:12 am

Wow, looks like I'll hold of on picking it up.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:11 am

So dumb they can add options but no need to take out one like that. But I to am a sucker for madden and will be buying it

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General :: Sports

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum