Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep on learning stuff about this game every day, lol...

4 posters

Go down

Keep on learning stuff about this game every day, lol... Empty Keep on learning stuff about this game every day, lol...

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:11 pm

Saw a post on the game forums saying this...

"Most people still don't know you can use the coordination dial to find ammo resupply boxes."

Count me as one of them. I think I've seen the little ammo icon down there when I've pulled up the dial, but never thought to actually click down to it. It will find the nearest ammo box (assuming there is one) and track you to it. I assume this works when there is a resupply point up also. Will have to give it a try tonight.

OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Keep on learning stuff about this game every day, lol... Empty Re: Keep on learning stuff about this game every day, lol...

Post by S7 OC Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:10 pm

I noticed it but for the most part it when we play no one is runing a rifle man with the resupply so it just like to a resupply objective

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Keep on learning stuff about this game every day, lol... Empty Re: Keep on learning stuff about this game every day, lol...

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:17 pm

Good tip. Thanks!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Good to know. I usually die or find another weap before I run out of ammo but I'll have to remember that.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down