Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watching a live stream of the DLC...

+2
Atrum
OneBadHuskerFan
6 posters

Go down

Watching a live stream of the DLC... Empty Watching a live stream of the DLC...

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:38 am

Guy is playing the new DLC and since I'm slow at work I'm watching, lol.

If you're interested...

http://www.twitch.tv/Hek7iC

Already seen a little bit of a match on "Evicted" and "Riot". Seems to be a pretty large maps compared to some.

Hard to tell though because these guys are playing Stockade and the first 2 matches I've watched they've won in about a minute or less.

Also, apparently you get the new weapons fairly early. The guy is a level 52 Rifleman and already has one of the new weaps.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Watching a live stream of the DLC... Empty Re: Watching a live stream of the DLC...

Post by Atrum Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:08 am

Hmm, I'll have to sneak this in on breaks. Unfortunately my monitors face the door so if I watch games too much the boss types think I'm playing them.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Watching a live stream of the DLC... Empty Re: Watching a live stream of the DLC...

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:32 am

Just read a post that said the new DLC weapons are available immediately.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:22 am

sweet. im downloading now

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:34 am

Bah, he quit playing.

New maps look pretty big. The new Rifleman guns look OP. I don't know if it was just the team he was on or how it will normally be, but they made Stockade look pretty pathetic. Both Stockade games I watched were over within 1 minute.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:48 am

Didn't ever see him use it, but this is what the guy running the stream said about the new SMG's.

"Stockade will be really fun if you have 2 teams battling it out. And the the new SMG's are cool but the Ghost smg is CRAZY. It has the RPM of a vector, but the clip of a mp7. The bodark SMG is the slowest gun in the game (lowest RPM out of any gun i think)"

If that's true I guess it will be Ghost from now on, lol.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:20 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:Didn't ever see him use it, but this is what the guy running the stream said about the new SMG's.

"Stockade will be really fun if you have 2 teams battling it out. And the the new SMG's are cool but the Ghost smg is CRAZY. It has the RPM of a vector, but the clip of a mp7. The bodark SMG is the slowest gun in the game (lowest RPM out of any gun i think)"

If that is true I might have to rank up another Scout to take the new gun with me to both sides.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:28 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:
OneBadHuskerFan wrote:Didn't ever see him use it, but this is what the guy running the stream said about the new SMG's.

If that is true I might have to rank up another Scout to take the new gun with me to both sides.

If the new gun is that good and they don't give us the ability to move it to Bodark when hitting 60 then I might have to join you. My only problem with the Vector is the magazine size. If this guy is right about the new gun then it might be worth starting a new guy just for that.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:36 pm

You do get all new guns right away. The rifleman guys are good, the eng guns are more powerfull but not sure how I feel about them yet Scout guns didn't impress me to much but didn't use them in game.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:44 pm

I'll have to try and tweak the Scout guns. I used my original respec token last night on my Scout to ditch the headshot ammo for the OTR scanner and now I have like 17 tokens to use on either side, since I only setup my SMGs and didn't do any sniper work.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:38 pm

playing meow
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down