Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coordinated kills...extra points for you!

3 posters

Go down

Coordinated kills...extra points for you! Empty Coordinated kills...extra points for you!

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:16 pm

I think most of us know about this already, but for those of you that don't.

If we get a friendly hack for our team you can hold down RB and it brings up the little menu thingy. If you hold straight up when in that menu and highlight the little box at the top it will create a path for you to the nearest enemy. If you get to that enemy and kill him you get an extra 500XP and a team point for your team.

One good thing to do if you are the one that gets the hack is to take an extra second right after you get the hack and quickly do the coordinated kill thing on the guy you just hacked instead of just killing him right away.

OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Coordinated kills...extra points for you! Empty Re: Coordinated kills...extra points for you!

Post by S7 OC Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:53 pm

I knew about this but I never remember to do it in the game

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Coordinated kills...extra points for you! Empty Re: Coordinated kills...extra points for you!

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:57 pm

I do it all the time now, but I make sure it's worth it. If the target is too far away or draws me away from the area I want to be in I don't bother, although sometimes is we're dominating I'll chase a guy all around the map just for the fun of it, lol.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:49 pm

This is a great way to get extra xp when you're a scout and especially when you get the +50% bonus.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down