Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lebron James; what a fighter

+4
Atrum
S7 K1ll3rKlown
OneBadHuskerFan
Reza WRX
8 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

Lebron James; what a fighter Empty Lebron James; what a fighter

Post by Reza WRX Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:48 am

This is why I don't respect the Miami Heat and hate the NBA altogether. The amount of acting that takes place on the court would make a soccer player blush.

Barstoolsports.com/nyc/super-page/forget-jordans-flu-game-lebrons-period-game-will-go-down-in-history/
Reza WRX
Reza WRX
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : Reza WRX

Back to top Go down

Lebron James; what a fighter Empty Re: Lebron James; what a fighter

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:31 am

I'm not a big fan of Lebron's, but anybody that has ever had severe cramps in their leg will tell you that it is VERY painful and doesn't just go away with a few sips of water.

The guy hit a CLUTCH 3 pointer when the game was tied, what more do people want from him? Will he ever be able to redeem himself? I'm not so sure what he needs to redeem really. He's proven to be a great player and always talks about how it's his TEAM that matters and they need to work as a team to win.

Other than "The Decision" I'm not sure where all the hate comes from. Yeah, the "Big 3" were a little obnoxious at first about winning championships, but right now they are backing it up in only their 2nd year together.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:32 am

Are you actually serious? You don't respect the Heat because LBJ had leg cramps? Can you actually hate a person that much? The man had a freakin' leg cramp. Anyone that has ever done anything other than sit on the couch can attest to the pain involved. Ever wake up in the middle of the night with a charlie horse after running a few miles earlier that day? Wonder if you say it's just my PMS acting up and go back to sleep...or if you wake up and want to jump out the window the pain hurts so bad? I have had leg cramps and any athelete (track, football, baseball, soccer) will clearly know what he felt. Dehydration is most likely the culprit, but to start disrespecting him for it is a bit weird.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by Reza WRX Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Take everything I saw about Lebron and the Heat with a grain of salt. Remember that I am a Celtics fan and that we were beaten in the playoffs. I just liked the comparison made in the article to Jordan when he played with the flu, I thought it was funny.
Reza WRX
Reza WRX
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:16 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:Are you actually serious? You don't respect the Heat because LBJ had leg cramps? Can you actually hate a person that much? The man had a freakin' leg cramp. Anyone that has ever done anything other than sit on the couch can attest to the pain involved. Ever wake up in the middle of the night with a charlie horse after running a few miles earlier that day? Wonder if you say it's just my PMS acting up and go back to sleep...or if you wake up and want to jump out the window the pain hurts so bad? I have had leg cramps and any athelete (track, football, baseball, soccer) will clearly know what he felt. Dehydration is most likely the culprit, but to start disrespecting him for it is a bit weird.

Leg Cramps are terrible.

That being said, they are easily avoidable if you take proper care of yourself. One would think an NBA super-star at the end of the season would be more careful. That being said, a lot of athletes will get an injury (cramp, sprain, break, etc) and try to keep playing and then decide they can't keep playing. Not the case here as it was just an intense leg cramp, but that does explain a lot of the weird 'random' injuries players get.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:27 pm

I had horrible calf cramps for half a season of soccer when I was about 16, but I figured out that I wasn't treating my body right - staying hydrated, eating a banana, etc and stretching more often than just before games took care of it. I've never had the problem since. A pro athlete should no better. I am glad he is OK; it will make it that much sweeter when we run these last 3 games for a comeback championship.

The link was pretty funny BTW.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:34 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:it will make it that much sweeter when we run these last 3 games for a comeback championship.

say what?
Rolling Eyes someone experimenting with bath salt?
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reza WRX Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:15 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:The link was pretty funny BTW.

I'm glad someone was able to see the sarcasm in this article! People must literally think I am the worst person on Earth if they interpret this literally!
Reza WRX
Reza WRX
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Chippy Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:28 pm

what more do people want from him? Will he ever be able to redeem himself? I'm not so sure what he needs to redeem really?

I liked what you said I don't hate Lebron I respect him a lot but I just don't like his attitude. Take last year for instant how are are you gonna make fun of someone who has a cold *couch* *couch* dirk nowitzki. I believe that was imature and unprofessional of an athlete. I know this is off topic but when you said those words it got me thinking of Mike Vick I know that he did bad but he doesn't get his respect he deserves or redemption. I'm guessing winning a ring all the haters will keep quiet. I'm not taking sides I'm Philly all day so I can't talk much lol. I'm happy the 76ers beat Da Bulls. Hated when we lost to Boston sorry Ryan lol but I wanted Boston to win it all but now I'm rooting for OKC. I like the underdogs and I will always choose underdogs any day of the week.
S7 Chippy
S7 Chippy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : ChipN3gan | Xbox One |

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Ryan02119 wrote:
S7 Coolhand wrote:The link was pretty funny BTW.

I'm glad someone was able to see the sarcasm in this article! People must literally think I am the worst person on Earth if they interpret this literally!

These internets make the sarcasm hard to see, especially with people skimming it and not reading the article lol
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:21 am

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:
S7 Coolhand wrote:it will make it that much sweeter when we run these last 3 games for a comeback championship.

say what?
Rolling Eyes someone experimenting with bath salt?
You squeeked by these last two home games, I don't think the heat can finish a third. We see the weakness - now we pounce on it. Should be a really exciting game 5. You better hope there isn't a 6, because if there is there will be a 7.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:29 pm

AtrumX wrote:
S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:Are you actually serious? You don't respect the Heat because LBJ had leg cramps? Can you actually hate a person that much? The man had a freakin' leg cramp. Anyone that has ever done anything other than sit on the couch can attest to the pain involved. Ever wake up in the middle of the night with a charlie horse after running a few miles earlier that day? Wonder if you say it's just my PMS acting up and go back to sleep...or if you wake up and want to jump out the window the pain hurts so bad? I have had leg cramps and any athelete (track, football, baseball, soccer) will clearly know what he felt. Dehydration is most likely the culprit, but to start disrespecting him for it is a bit weird.

Leg Cramps are terrible.

That being said, they are easily avoidable if you take proper care of yourself. One would think an NBA super-star at the end of the season would be more careful. That being said, a lot of athletes will get an injury (cramp, sprain, break, etc) and try to keep playing and then decide they can't keep playing. Not the case here as it was just an intense leg cramp, but that does explain a lot of the weird 'random' injuries players get.

He's sponsered by another company...power aid I think not, gaterade, lol. LBJ haterade is over he got his ring and he matured. Arrogance was the issue with most, since last season he humbled himself and admitted his mistakes.
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:59 am

I had nowhere else to say it...so I'll just leave this here:

Ray Allen, leaves the Celtics and will now take his outside shooting ability to South Beach! That's right, if you CAN'T beat 'em-- join 'em. GO HEAT!!!

Oh yeah...and the Yankees beat the Redsox.....oh what a good day!

That is all.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:15 am

And I wish Ray the best of luck in Miami. I will miss him in Celtic green. As far as the Red sox go I'm not sure what to think.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down