Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So someone catch me up

3 posters

Go down

So someone catch me up Empty So someone catch me up

Post by Dawk Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:59 pm

I move back to Texas a while because I am having issues with the wife, go to the forums today and find you guys broke up too. Had to Google S7 xbox clan lol. If you wanna keep it clean, send me a PM. But someone catch me up. Im sticking with you guys if you will allow me to, most of yall I consider good friends I can talk to.
Anonymous
Dawk

Back to top Go down

So someone catch me up Empty Re: So someone catch me up

Post by S7 OC Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:42 pm

So Dawk here is the resignation post that we posted on the BBF site. The leaders of BBFx minus PrincessBr1m decided that the merger was not working and after 2 years of giving a chance it was time to break away from BBF. Hit me up online I can give you a bit more details.
https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/general-discussion-f33/our-resignation-letter-for-those-who-missed-it-t245.htm

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:36 pm

Dawk,
Good to hear from you - haven't seen you online in ages. Sorry about the wife troubles; I hope it works out for the best.
It turns out we weren't really Best Boyfriends Forever afterall. Now we are S7, a secret government agency set up to keep Megatron on ice. Really though it is the same clan, minus a couple young'uns, the PC side, and about a dozen pages of charter. Hope to see you on 360 soon. What games are you on now?
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawkholiday Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:32 pm

im not online at all. at my fathers house atm using his PC. Hoping to be back when I can

Dawkholiday

GamerTag : Dawk Holiday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down