Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW.... WOW... I hate soccer.... but WOW.... Man City...

+2
S7 Epic
S7 Wiggles1778
6 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

WOW.... WOW... I hate soccer.... but WOW.... Man City... Empty WOW.... WOW... I hate soccer.... but WOW.... Man City...

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Sun May 13, 2012 11:55 am

Who else is watching this....
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

WOW.... WOW... I hate soccer.... but WOW.... Man City... Empty Re: WOW.... WOW... I hate soccer.... but WOW.... Man City...

Post by S7 Epic Sun May 13, 2012 11:56 am

f#ck off.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

WOW.... WOW... I hate soccer.... but WOW.... Man City... Empty Re: WOW.... WOW... I hate soccer.... but WOW.... Man City...

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Sun May 13, 2012 12:00 pm

That sh1t was crazy...dead in the water and 2 goals in freakin\' stoppage time. Man City can that that a$$hole from QPR for the extra stoppage time
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : PSN & XBOX ONE:PhoenixAsh12

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Sun May 13, 2012 12:03 pm

just wow.... I can't stand watching soccer normally... but I have gotten sucked into it with my schedule and so many more games being on ESPN right after i get outta work...

just some crazy sh1t
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sun May 13, 2012 3:01 pm

You're learning wiggles, you're learning.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Mon May 14, 2012 8:36 am

within the top 5 days of my life yesterday.

being a city fan is rough. As Mr Jolly put it, " no one can snap up defeat from the jaws of triumph like City can".

finally it was our turn. I proudly wore my 32 tevez jersey as I watched this game. And all the way up to 92 mins, It was about to ruin my week. As my wife is sitting next to me rubbing my shoulders trying to console me as i sit there in sulk.... Dzeko and Kun become manchester city legends.

Julian, eat sh1t. Man Utd's reign of dominance is over.
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon May 14, 2012 10:02 am

S7 Tico wrote:

IDK about that.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Mon May 14, 2012 11:15 am

AtrumX wrote:
S7 Tico wrote:

IDK about that.

the signs are there and never have been clearer.
this wasnt a fluke.

-the city squad is strong. world class talent in every department. only a united fan could deny that. A true football fan would never look at the city squad and say they arent strong.
-City's second trophy in two years. This just didnt happen out of nowhere. 3rd place last year plus the FA cup. We are on a winning trend.
-Money out the wazoo. I love how people complain about City being money whores. What did United do late nineties to mid 2000's? what did chelsea do 2003-present? So no one but them can spend money? hypocrits.
-League Double over united with a 7-1 goal ratio. And united have a strong squad too. It wasnt some reserve team. I dont deny united have a good squad, but they were bested by a better squad.
-World class manager. Sure, Sir Alex is the best. Everyone knows that. But in Mancini, City have found a winner. All all his critics were silenced yesterday.

I didn't say City would be the best team in England for decades. I stated that Man United's dominance is over. Its true. Now they have TRUE competition. This wont be a one team league anymore (with respects to Chelsea of course)

So to doubt the end of united's dominance, either shows you are a united fan boy, or you are clueless about soccer. I love how all the fans from other clubs came out with words of support to city. They were sick of the same team dominating over and over. Not anymore.
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Mon May 14, 2012 2:33 pm

United's dominance will remain the same as it has. You are just another Chelsea.

You deserved this season, you won your games more convincingly, we just ground out results. We've had a lot of injury trouble at the back, which has limited us in many ways. After the summer we'll be back as strong as before, with some brand new players to boot.

You've won a league title and an FA cup. Good for you, but it's very presumptuous to think that you're in ANY way a bigger club than United are.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Tue May 15, 2012 1:56 am

S7 Epic wrote:United's dominance will remain the same as it has. You are just another Chelsea.

You deserved this season, you won your games more convincingly, we just ground out results. We've had a lot of injury trouble at the back, which has limited us in many ways. After the summer we'll be back as strong as before, with some brand new players to boot.

You've won a league title and an FA cup. Good for you, but it's very presumptuous to think that you're in ANY way a bigger club than United are.

no one ever said bigger. I never said City are BIGGER than united. They arent. I admit United are HUGE and have the best record in England. GLobally they are the biggest, and they are also worth the most money.

You are putting words in my mouth that I would never think to utter because i know football.

With that being said, right now, City are a BETTER team. They play BETTER football. Or are you going to deny that?
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue May 15, 2012 2:05 am

On my post, you simply said 'their reign of dominance is over'
Then went on to explain yourself afterward. Was I supposed to know that by their reign being over you really were just saying Man City is finally a legitimate team for the first time in what, 40 years?

No. My point was simply Man U had an injury ridden season and was still up at the top. Man City did a fantastic job winning. It will be a nice challenge for next season to stop the repeat. Is Man U dominating the current/next season? No. Will they still be at the top and get on a streak again? Yes.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Tue May 15, 2012 2:19 pm

AtrumX wrote:On my post, you simply said 'their reign of dominance is over'
Then went on to explain yourself afterward. Was I supposed to know that by their reign being over you really were just saying Man City is finally a legitimate team for the first time in what, 40 years?

No. My point was simply Man U had an injury ridden season and was still up at the top. Man City did a fantastic job winning. It will be a nice challenge for next season to stop the repeat. Is Man U dominating the current/next season? No. Will they still be at the top and get on a streak again? Yes.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Wed May 30, 2012 7:22 pm

United extends Paul Scholes... LOL getting desperate.
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:52 am

S7 Tico wrote:United extends Paul Scholes... LOL getting desperate.

Yeah, why would we want to keep one the best midfielders that has ever lived?

Come on dude, even you know better than to make that freakin\' comment. He's still a better player than the majority of that City team, as is Giggs.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:59 pm

S7 Epic wrote:

Come on dude, even you know better than to make that freakin\' comment. He's still a better player than the majority of that City team, as is Giggs.

giggs, yes I will agree. But to say Paul scholes is better than the majority of city midfielders? retarded.

Maybe 5 years ago... 3 even...

I guess he is good if you count success by the amount of fouls and yellow cards a team collects.
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:06 am

S7 Tico wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:

giggs, yes I will agree. But to say Paul scholes is better than the majority of city midfielders? retarded.

Maybe 5 years ago... 3 even...

I guess he is good if you count success by the amount of fouls and yellow cards a team collects.

Or, you know, passes completed and completion %. Let alone vision and play-making that is second only to perhaps, 4 or 5 players in the world, even at this stage in his career.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:43 pm

Mr. Scholes knob has been thoroughly polished.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:42 pm

Deservedly so.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:24 pm

WOW.... WOW... I hate soccer.... but WOW.... Man City... 4670086_700b

amirite?
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:22 pm

How about Man Chest Hair City?
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down