Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Track Voting for Class B tournament

+6
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 OC
S7 Epic
Atrum
S7 Interseptor
Lickwid Apex
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Track Voting for Class B tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Track Voting for Class B tournament

Post by Atrum Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:57 am

Black Ajah wrote:Spent week getting 5 cars ready, now not sure I'll make it it oh well. I find it harder to get on now adays with family commitments n all.

On a random note I raced multiplayer for first time and got smoked, a fella messaged me from the race, said he was selling his game and donated 50 million worth of cars to me to sell for credits, it was very nice of him Smile

cheers to

"tryhardxpantys"

50 million? Sweet deal. Get some of those own the most expensive cars achievements.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Track Voting for Class B tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Track Voting for Class B tournament

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:37 pm

So now there's going to be a Wednesday night for Forza? What happened to changing the standard night to Fri or Sat night?
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:44 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:So now there's going to be a Wednesday night for Forza? What happened to changing the standard night to Fri or Sat night?

Tournies are still thursday. Just have Wednesday as a hang out and play day also.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:24 am

Gotcha. However, was the idea of changing the official Forza day killed, tabled, or forgotten about? I know there was kind of a heated debate about changing to some day on the weekend and then the conversation just stopped.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:17 pm

The Forza night change is still up in the air but it is looking like it will stay on Thursdays. There were just more people that would miss if we changed it.

As for Wednesdays, it is just for racing the public, having fun and recruiting new members. We will be running public rooms and anyone is welcome to join us. It's a lot of fun and you sould check it out.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:30 pm

Good deal. I wasn't sure what had been happening since I haven't been on my box in a while. I didn't know if the discussion had moved to XBL or what was going on. It kind of seemed like we'd lose more people than we'd gain if the night moved but I just wanted to make sure.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2