Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else looking forward to the new F1 season?

4 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

Anyone else looking forward to the new F1 season? Empty Anyone else looking forward to the new F1 season?

Post by S7 Epic Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:11 pm

S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Anyone else looking forward to the new F1 season? Empty Re: Anyone else looking forward to the new F1 season?

Post by S7 Epic Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:03 am

Guess that's a nope...your loss.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Anyone else looking forward to the new F1 season? Empty Re: Anyone else looking forward to the new F1 season?

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:40 pm

People don't follow F1 quite like the do overseas Epic. It's got fans, don't get me wrong. Hell they've even closed off the streets here in DC and another race in Baltimore and people came out for that (including yours truly). But in general it's more difficult to find on the television, it's not really something they can follow weekly like Nascar, and it's just not the American "norm" to follow F1 racing.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:21 pm

I know it's not that popular YET (hence them adding two USA Grand Prix's to the calender) but it should be. It's the pinnacle of motor-sport and in regards of storylines and all that jazz, it can't be beat.

If you can find it on the TV, it's worth the effort. More so than football (soccer) for me. I'd imagine it will become a lot more accessible in that regard now that they are trying to break into the US (again).
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Outside of Forza I don't follow any type of racing, it just doesn't interest me.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:34 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:Outside of Forza I don't follow any type of racing, it just doesn't interest me.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down