Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Car Garage question...

5 posters

Go down

Club Car Garage question... Empty Club Car Garage question...

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:53 am

So I have been getting back into playing the game again and have joined the S7 car club and shared my R1 Peugot in the car club garage last week. Logged on tonight to see that it had been removed. I had shared it because I noticed there weren't any R1 cars there and figured maybe somebody would want to try it out if they hadn't progressed enough to get one.

Anyways I'm curious to know if I broke a rule or anything regarding this as I haven't played with you guys on Forza 4 yet. I don't want to begin by doing something I shouldn't. I'm not offended or anything, just want to make sure I didn't do something wrong.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Club Car Garage question... Empty Re: Club Car Garage question...

Post by S7 OC Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:17 am

We want to keep the garage size down and lnot so cluttered so As a rule of thumb with the club garage share cars that are at the top of the class, tuned, paint job is a plus. Any one can race a car off the show room floor so it is not really needed in the club garage.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:50 am

The Peugot that I had put in there is the top of it's class and had a setup on it that I used to set a ton of good R1 times (top 1%) and pretty much any track that I used it on and dedicated some time to I am in the top 500. Feel free to check out some of my R1 times, particularly the Bernese tracks, Catalunya, Indy, Infineon, Maple Valley (Full), Laguna Seca, Mugello, Road America, Road Atlanta and Sebring.

It also originally had a paint job on it that I bought but I had to take it off to share it in the club garage. I don't know why, I assume since it was bought that you guys aren't able to use it or something. Again, it's not a big deal, was just putting it up for people to use if they wanted. I really don't mind it not being there.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:58 am

That's kinda like a copyright type thing. Forza won't let you share purchased paint jobs or paint jobs you make that include purchased vinyls. I thinks it's their way of making sure that those that design paints, tunes, vinyls, etc get credit for their work.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:29 am

Definitely post it back up. Like OC said we have so many people we have to keep the excess out, but a tweaked r1 car is definitely something we don't have a lot of. Just keep an eye on what's in there and no hard feelings if stuff gets removed.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:13 pm

Yeah, I will go through and trim up the selection from time to time. Unfortunately some people will put just about anything in there and it get junked up with all kinds of normal, stock cars. As a general rule I will ask that we only put fully tuned cars in there. I will also ask that you only put 1 car from each class so we can keep the numbers down. So if you have 6 tuned S class cars, I ask that you only share 1 of them. And finally, since we only race up to R3 class, I would like to limit the R2 and R1 unless they are really something special.

Let's try and keep the garage as clean as we can. Thanks.

P.S. if something gets deleted that you really want to share, go ahead and share it again. No hard feelings.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down