Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cod elite clan status

4 posters

Go down

cod elite clan status Empty cod elite clan status

Post by S7 ceebunks Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:39 pm

i am fully set up for cod elite, and have recieved the clan invite from glock, but cannot seem to get it to sign me up for the clan on elite. am i doing something wrong or is it something wrong with elite. any help would be great

S7 ceebunks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 ceebunks

Back to top Go down

cod elite clan status Empty Re: cod elite clan status

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:25 pm

ceebunks wrote:i am fully set up for cod elite, and have recieved the clan invite from glock, but cannot seem to get it to sign me up for the clan on elite. am i doing something wrong or is it something wrong with elite. any help would be great

Elite probably still just sucks. Took some people here a while to be able to actually get in.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:09 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
ceebunks wrote:i am fully set up for cod elite, and have recieved the clan invite from glock, but cannot seem to get it to sign me up for the clan on elite. am i doing something wrong or is it something wrong with elite. any help would be great

Elite probably still just sucks. Took some people here a while to be able to actually get in.
Yeah, I had to receive and accept invites 3 or 4 times before it finally worked. Bad thing is after trying to accept one, if it fails, then you have to have Glock send another. He had sent multiple invites to me (5 or so sitting there pending) but as soon as I tried to accept one they all disappeared.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:21 am

If you're having problems you'll probably want to find a time when both of you are on XBL and you can have him spam you until one of the invites works. It's a pain in the ass but it might be the only way to get it to work.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down