Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S7 BIG BEAR

+9
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Coolhand
Pharaoh Amun Ra
S7 Epic
S7 mrmiller
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Sticky
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 BIG BEAR
13 posters

Go down

S7 BIG BEAR Empty S7 BIG BEAR

Post by S7 BIG BEAR Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:46 am

Its Big Bear,

Just wanted to see if i could possibly join back up with s7. I know i screwed up over a year ago and im sorry about that. I know it was said after a year i could inquire about joining up again. A few people who i still play with recommended that i post in the forums and see what the response was for getting back with S7. I leave it up to you guys and i understand if people pass on the idea. I just thought i would give it a shot.

S7 BIG BEAR

Back to top Go down

S7 BIG BEAR Empty Re: S7 BIG BEAR

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:18 am

good luck with that...

Just my 2 cents.... In general, why would someone want to rejoin a group that kicked them out? Especially knowing that even if leadership let them reapply, there would be members that have them on Wonky status... (but in a mean way) and refuse to play with them, etc...

I certainly don't speak for everyone...but I sure as hell don't want you anywhere near Forza 4
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:06 am

Agreed with wiggles

I dont want nothing to do with booster /cheaters
This clan looks down on it and you were caught boosting in Cod and kick out of this clan for it

now i have told the other (cc/co) how i feel about you trying to reapply with us.. and if the CC lets you in still (even with it braking every rule we stand for and if he is let back in might as well just call are self BBF)

i am going to be like wiggle you will never get in a lobby that i am hosting i will never play with you again and since im an office not only in this clan but in MW3 if i am hosting practice you will NOT get an invt from me and you will not play in the lobby if im hosting

To make it clear to every one here why im being an ass...

Big Bear for people who dont know him used to be a member of this clan playing mostly Cod and Forza 3 with us ...
He also is a CONFIRMED BOOSTER IN COD (boosted all the way to top prestige )

going from a 6 prestige to a 10th in MW2
with days played 186
KDR 200000000.00
a win streak of 35000
accuracy of 158.8

I WILL NOT play with any one that is a glitch modder hacker cheater !!! that is one thing i cant stand !! and this goes for every one not only big bear if you do anything to get booted from this clan ill do the same to you ..

now if this sound immature its really not point and case look at what few rules we have you brake one (and it was a big one to brake) your gone .

i would like every one to think of are rules im sure you would do the same..you know cheating is not allowed since day one so how many of these were broken

At no time will your actions cause others to question
your loyalty or commitment to this clan (such as double clanning and/or
cheating and boosting) in any way. If at any time your actions reflect
anything other than that, you may be reprimanded by your peers and clan
leadership.

This clan has been built on the seven virtues of
“The Way of the Warrior”. These were sacred values that men used during
their daily lives and would rather die than show dishonor to their
family, friends, and leaders. These are the values that will assist
this clan in becoming the best that the XBL community has to offer.
The Warriors Code – Also known as the Seven Virtues of S7

I. Justice
Be acutely honest and just throughout your dealings with all people. Believe in justice, not from other people, but from yourself. To a member of this clan, there are no shades of gray in the question of honesty and justice. There is only right and wrong.

II. Courage
Rise above the masses of people that are afraid to act. As a member of this clan you must have heroic courage. It is absolutely risky, it is dangerous. Heroic courage is not blind. It is intelligent and strong. Replace all fear with respect and caution. Don’t be afraid to tell others they aren’t acting accordingly while playing on XBL and show the XBL community what a mature gamer should be at all times.

III. Compassion
Through intense training the recruits of this clan will become quick and strong. He/She will not be like all others on XBL. He/She has compassion. He/She will help their fellow man at every opportunity. If the opportunity does not arise, he goes out of his way to find one. Don’t be afraid to stand-up for what is right!

IV. Respect
The members of this clan will have no reason to be cruel. They do not need to prove their strength. Our members are courteous even to his enemies. Without this outward show of respect we are nothing more than animals. The members of this clan will not only be respected for his strength in battle, but also by his dealings with other men.

V. Honor
The members of this clan have only one judge of his honor; and that is himself. Decisions you make and how these decisions are carried out are a reflection of who you are truly. You cannot hide from yourself.

VI. Sincerity
When a member of this clan has said he will perform an action, it is as good as done. Nothing on this earth will stop him from completing what he has said he will do. The action of speaking alone has set the act of doing in motion. Speaking and doing are the same action. Above all, be true to yourself first!

VII. Loyalty
As a member of this clan, having done something or said something, the person knows that he is a part of that thing. He is responsible for it and all the consequences that follow. All members and officers will be intensely loyal to those in his care. To those he is responsible for, he remains fiercely true.

[quote]

Last edited by S7 Sticky on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 BIG BEAR Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:22 am

Ha, well if two people are so against me coming back i will pass then. Only reason i brought it up was cause people asked me to so i thought people were over it. and the people who asked me to do it know what the really happend with the "boosting", but we were not sure if there were people who still were hell bent against me so now we know.

S7 BIG BEAR

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:31 am

S7 BIG BEAR wrote:Ha, well if two people are so against me coming back i will pass then. Only reason i brought it up was cause people asked me to so i thought people were over it. and the people who asked me to do it know what the really happend with the "boosting", but we were not sure if there were people who still were hell bent against me so now we know.

i was there when you got caught
i have access to the CO forum and the like 20+ page topic talking about it and what we should do about it and how yes some clan officer were not so hard about it

as i recal you went from saying
i did not think it was such a big deal
to
my buddy made me do it as a dare
to
dam i fucked up sorry

big bear to tell you the truth i wont get a vote on if you will be let back in or not only the CC has that power now true my voice as a CO member has some wait to it ..
hell they might let you back in for all i know ...

i along with wiggles Nate (tico also 2nd in command) will not stand for it... the other CO/CC members i dont know were they stand trust me they will go over it all over again and pick from there...

It will bring ALOT of drama and double standered in this clan that i dont think we need ... if they let you back in then it becomes a case well big bear boosted in mw2 and was let in so i guess i can boost in mw3 or black ops 2 mw4 and so on

TRUST ME
im over the issues ... you boosted broke a main rule your done..
i would do this to even Nate(tico) a dude that is like a brother to me and who i play the most games with in this clan

S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:39 am

Bear, instead of posting here you should have PM'd someone in leadership for an answer....

In any case, your request has been received and will be taken into consideration. You've been in this clan before so you know the procedure. The request will go forth to the highest in the land-- and those decisions will outweigh anything said here. With that, I'd prefer there be no further judgement in the court of "public opinion". I'd like to allow the leadership to discuss this issue and let Big Bear know shortly.

Sticky I say to you (since you posted here openly how you feel) as a leader you more so than any should understand the meaning of the word leniency. It is a disposition to be kind and forgiving. If/when a person has paid their dues and served the suspension there's no place for further punishment in a civilized society. If the leadership determines that Bear has done his time you are obligated to not only play with him but attempt to open the channel of discussion with others on why they too should give him a second chance.

Learn to go easy on passing quick judgement before you find yourself in a similar circumstance and look for someone to give you a second chance. Not just here (XBL) but life in general sir.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:44 am

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:Bear, instead of posting here you should have PM'd someone in leadership for an answer....

In any case, your request has been received and will be taken into consideration. You've been in this clan before so you know the procedure. The request will go forth to the highest in the land-- and those decisions will outweigh anything said here. With that, I'd prefer there be no further judgement in the court of "public opinion". I'd like to allow the leadership to discuss this issue and let Big Bear know shortly.

Sticky I say to you (since you posted here openly how you feel) as a leader you more so than any should understand the meaning of the word leniency. It is a disposition to be kind and forgiving. If/when a person has paid their dues and served the suspension there's no place for further punishment in a civilized society. If the leadership determines that Bear has done his time you are obligated to not only play with him but attempt to open the channel of discussion with others on why they too should give him a second chance.

Learn to go easy on passing quick judgement before you find yourself in a similar circumstance and look for someone to give you a second chance. Not just here (XBL) but life in general sir.

agreed i am sorry it came to open public forums/how fast i was to voice how i feel about this issue in open public for . just the thought of it all has me blah.
trust me if i do anything like that ill boot myself.

that being the case Klown please read your PM's

S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:46 am

The CC has been discussing the issue.

I would expect eveyone to take on the issue with maturity, and when posting keep things civil and respectful.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 BIG BEAR Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:46 am

Sorry K1ll3rKlown, only reason i made the post was because even if you guys eventually did review the decision, i just wanted to see if people even wanted me around. I do agree with one thing that wiggles said, if people would refuse to play with me its not going to be a good thing for either side. But ill let you guys do your thing and see what happens.

S7 BIG BEAR

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:11 pm

No need for an apology, just hangout and let the leaders decide...
If all else fails and you have no one in the meantime while you wait for a decision, look for me online I'll play with you.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:36 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:
i would do this to even Nate(tico) a dude that is like a brother to me and who i play the most games with in this clan

d@mn, that's cold.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm

Seems like we'd be going against at least one of our 7 Virtues (compassion and/or courage) if we do not at least consider Big Bear's request. (When I say we, I mean the CC)

In a world where second chances and redemption stories are so prominent, I see no problems with playing with you if your accepted back into the clan. It takes a lot of courage to admit wrongdoing. Moreover, it took a lot of courage to make this post - considering the backlash you received regarding the topic.

Not sure if you're still interested but if you are, I wish you luck.
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : Halo 4 3rd in command
GamerTag : Pharaoh Amun Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:26 pm

I was one of those that suggested he reapply. I thought (maybe incorrectly) that his ban was not necessarily lifetime. Yeah, I hate cheaters too, everyone knows that. But like Klown said, at some point you've paid your dues. If some feel strongly that the dues haven't been paid yet or can never be paid in full then maybe we all ought to just move on. I hope everyone will remember that the way they act reflects on all of us as members of this group - that's why there are some heated reactions. That and when you join you have to confirm the values we all adhere to. I can see both sides of this and am glad I'm not making the decision.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:45 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:I was one of those that suggested he reapply. I thought (maybe incorrectly) that his ban was not necessarily lifetime. Yeah, I hate cheaters too, everyone knows that. But like Klown said, at some point you've paid your dues. If some feel strongly that the dues haven't been paid yet or can never be paid in full then maybe we all ought to just move on.

Agreed. He cheated, which we frown upon but at the end of the day it's a silly mistake made in a game....to get a what? A stupid little icon. The embarrassment of being a grown ass man and cheating to accomplish something so meaningless should be bad enough.

Furthermore, the reason we boot members for stuff like cheating is because it brings down the reputation of the clan. Yet, in another thread here, we have a V-Tech Massacre joke. Now, I'm completely fine with that taking place, to me and I'm not for one minute trying to bash whoever posted it, it's just an example, most of us have posted similar material here or talked about it in-game, jokes are jokes but put the two incidents in perspective and decide which is more likely to bring the clan in to disrepute. I find it hard to split the two.

Now, I'm not trying to defend cheating. We all agree it is wrong and the worst part is that clan rules were disobeyed. He went against what we stand for, that's the part I don't like. Now, the ball is in our court on this. We're about to set a precedent here, are, so, I ask that the CC don't take this decision lightly. Look at it for what it is, imagine, for arguments sake, it was Nate or Zak or Matt. Would the decision still be the same? As long as the answer is yes, I'll stand by your decision.

N.B. I don't really know Big Bear. I think he rammed me off the road in Forza once, so he can go f#ck himself for that but otherwise, my opinion is completely objective.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:48 pm

Well said Epic, Coolhand...... Rolling Eyes
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : Uncle Charles

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:10 pm

S7 Epic wrote:
Furthermore, the reason we boot members for stuff like cheating is because it brings down the reputation of the clan. Yet, in another thread here, we have a V-Tech Massacre joke. Now, I'm completely fine with that taking place, to me and I'm not for one minute trying to bash whoever posted it, it's just an example, most of us have posted similar material here or talked about it in-game, jokes are jokes but put the two incidents in perspective and decide which is more likely to bring the clan in to disrepute. I find it hard to split the two.
Yep, I'm an idiot. Very sorry for that off-color joke - sometimes I have very poor judgement on what is funny and what is just wrong to say. I'm sorry I pooped all over Klown's thread and hope it gets buried deep and forgotten. You're right, that post may be worse than cheating in a video game.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:43 pm

My 2 cents, if you wanna play with big bear, then add him to your friends list and play with him, does he deserve to be back in the clan, idk, Maybe it's too soon, I don't know him that much
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 JKingTheGreat Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:05 am

I know I have not been in S7 that long but as an outsider to the issue I believe its pretty simple. NO.

Yes this is a clan or a social group or a team or a brotherhood. Has many names. But like most things in life, if you get caught cheating or breaking a huge rule your done. I can understand if you caught him glitching and told him to stop it because it makes the clan look bad with the S7 tag and then banned him. But from what I have read this kid boosted to the top prestige and had his stats hacked? That is a pretty big deal compared to a simple recoil or outside the map glitch a few times.

All I am saying is if you let him slide with this you have to let everyone slide with something similar to this in the future. Which goes against the rules he agreed to when he joined.

Also, based on some of the reactions a few of you have I think its best for the clan as a whole to NOT let this kid back in. If a few key members are opposed to him rejoining I think its pointless. Like Dr00py stated above, if you like the kid and wanna play with him... add him. But allowing him to re-enter for cheating is just wrong. This is a videogaming clan.... cheating is a huge rule to break.

Perfect example if you watch sons of anarchy would be Kyle from season 1. Banned from the club for leaving Opi during an arson run to get caught and locked up for 5 years. Later on Kyle tries to buy his way back in

S7 JKingTheGreat

GamerTag : JKingTheGreat

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:21 am

I'm glad someone gets it
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:51 am

Big Bear will not be readmitted to S7 at this time. As a reminder, we must uphold our Sacred 7 Virtues of Justice, Courage, Compassion, Respect, Honor, Sincerity, and Loyality at all time- in game, on the forums, and everywhere/anywhere we are representing S7. That also means we need to have the compassion to offer a second look, and perhaps even a second chance. There was a lengthy and sincere discussion with the clan command on this issue, and it was brought to the clan officers for their feedback as well. The decision has been made for the betterment of the clan, to deny readmission at this time.

Remember, along with upholding our seven virtues, the “cardinal rules” if you will, of no Hacks/Cheats/Mods/Glitches/Griefing, and avoiding these at all times will ensure we do not run into the unfortunate situation outlined above.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Chattem Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:33 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:That also means we need to have the compassion to offer a second look, and perhaps even a second chance.

~mrmiller

Unless your name is Chattem or KidProdigy15...

S7 Chattem

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:41 pm

S7 Chattem wrote:
S7 mrmiller wrote:That also means we need to have the compassion to offer a second look, and perhaps even a second chance.

~mrmiller

Don’t mistake a denial to mean that we did not take a serious look with in depth discussion to come to a conclusion. Nothing was glossed over with a quick response, and each instance was thoroughly evaluated.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:46 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:
S7 Chattem wrote:

~mrmiller

Don’t mistake a denial to mean that we did not take a serious look with in depth discussion to come to a conclusion. Nothing was glossed over with a quick response, and each instance was thoroughly evaluated.

~mrmiller

And that is a trust worthy statement! I absolutely believe you guys looked at it from all angles. Nuff said!
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Until it became nausiating. No stone was left unturned and no voice unheard, in both/all cases (including your situation Chattem)...believe me. Tough choices must be made, but with total respect for each person and their situation.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down