Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Gamertag Request

+5
DeadSockPuppet
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 JKingTheGreat
S7 Epic
S7 Prodigy
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Gamertag Request - Page 2 Empty Re: New Gamertag Request

Post by S7 Nate Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:41 am

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:I'll let that slide Tico because life for you is hard enough.
It's easier to fly a helo than to back your camaro into a spot at Denny's. The visibility from the cockpit is horrible...and once you pull out of the spot @ Denny's the moped revving at the stop light can walk you Twisted Evil ...so I know you laugh to ignore the pain inside.

jealous of my 6.2 liters of greatness?
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:40 pm

LOL, yep reall "Jelly" over it. the camaro SS is top of the Chevy class (sad) which runs at 426 hp, but incase you weren't paying attention even my daughter's 2012 MT6 V6 mustang runs @ around 412hp...and it has pink floor mats Razz There are many levels to Mustang power beyond the 5.0 badging like Boss, Shelby GT500, etc. Maybe you guys use those numbers to make you feel good....

You are way off base picking fights on this side of the tracks brother...I'm pulling something under the hood that would blow your mind and make Shelby GT500 drivers blink wildy. Very very little about my big block is stock (just a warning) and I'll dance, do a jig, and do my taxes before you can even *think* about getting close to the finish line--- and that's curves, slolam, straight 1/4 mile, old school version: around the block past KMart whatever kind of race you want to do...

So you may have a 6.2 badge but that's about all it's worth, to wipe your tears with as you come in last.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 ceebunks Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:00 pm

I was thinking of changing my gt to S7 also. how long does it usually take to be taken off the probation status?

S7 ceebunks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 ceebunks

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:29 pm

At the first of each month we have a roll call, and if you hit roll call you are eligible for promotion. Depending on how many people you have been playing whit in the clan, you can be moved off probation the first roll call you hit. Normally everyone is off probation the first or second month/roll call.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2