Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to use your double XP from dew xp

2 posters

Go down

how to use your double XP from dew xp Empty how to use your double XP from dew xp

Post by Animefrk122 Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:29 pm

3. How do I enter my Codes?
To enter your Code online, log on to the Website and follow instructions on screen to enter the Code exactly as it appears and click "submit". Each time you enter a valid Code into your Account during the Promotion Period you will receive the amount of XP minutes associated with each Code and will automatically be credited with one (1) Prize Entry good for one (1) entry into one (1) sweepstakes drawing of your choice. Codes can be entered on the Website until 12/31/11; at that time, the XP minutes will be transferred automatically to the Gamer ID last used on the gaming platform chosen by the Participant. If no Gamer ID has been entered during the Promotional Period, XP minutes will be forfeited.

4. How Do I transfer XP Points to my Xbox? Do you "activate" when I load up MW3?
You can transfer your XP minutes to Gamer IDs for Xbox 360 and PS3. Once you have banked your XP minutes via the website, you will have to purchase the game and log into multiplayer mode to activate your Gamer ID in Call Of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3. You will then have to go into the microsite to "push" their time to a Gamer ID. When you go back into multiplayer, your XP time will begin for the amount pushed to your Gamer ID.

THE MICROSITE IS THE DEWXP.COM SITE IF YOU LOOK AT YOUR TAG IN GAME AND SEE A LITTLE GOLD XP SYMBOL BESIDE THEN DOUBLE XP IS ACTIVE!!!
Animefrk122
Animefrk122
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Animefrk122

Back to top Go down

how to use your double XP from dew xp Empty Re: how to use your double XP from dew xp

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:53 pm

Thanks for the info on this. There's been a lot of us trying to figure it out but nobody has really looked over dewxp.com (which is where I'm guessing you found this) to find the answer.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down