Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GHOST RECON: FUTURE SOLDIER UPDATE (BETA)

+6
S7 Vision67
S7 Epic
Floodsfire
S7 Glock
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Bullet
10 posters

Go down

GHOST RECON:  FUTURE SOLDIER UPDATE (BETA) Empty GHOST RECON: FUTURE SOLDIER UPDATE (BETA)

Post by S7 Bullet Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Find out more about the announced Beta below. Including how to get it, and when it will begin!

Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta Q&A

How can I access the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier multiplayer beta?
Currently, this exclusive beta invitation will be available for a limited time via Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction™️ for the Xbox 360®️. Be sure to hold onto your disk, as you will access the beta through SCC’s main menu.

If I buy Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction, does it grant me guaranteed access?
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier’s multiplayer beta will be available through Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction while supplies last. You will use it to register for the beta.

When will the beta begin?
Summer 2010. An update on the specific timing will be provided in the near future.

How long will the beta last?
We will provide you with more details on the beta at a later date.

What is the purpose of the beta?
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will feature an ambitious multiplayer, so we would like to offer gamers a sneak peek as well as use this time to tweak & tune multiplayer.

Will there be an NDA?
No.

How does beta access work?
Once we open the beta, a new menu line will be activated in the Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction main menu. When you insert this disk, you can register for the beta through that menu line.

Are there other ways to access the beta?
Currently, buying Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction guarantees access to the beta, while supplies last. Other beta access may be unveiled in the future.

What will be the content of the beta?
More details about the beta will be unveiled at a later date.
S7 Bullet
S7 Bullet
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 Bullet

Back to top Go down

GHOST RECON:  FUTURE SOLDIER UPDATE (BETA) Empty Re: GHOST RECON: FUTURE SOLDIER UPDATE (BETA)

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:17 pm

Getting Conviction for Conviction, not for the GR beta. I have a really bad feeling Future Soldier is going to be just like the Advanced Warfighter series, another step back from the series' badass roots. GR (an IT expansion) is one of the best shooters ever.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

GHOST RECON:  FUTURE SOLDIER UPDATE (BETA) Empty Re: GHOST RECON: FUTURE SOLDIER UPDATE (BETA)

Post by S7 Glock Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Advanced Warfighter kicked @ss
S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

Post by Floodsfire Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:29 pm

I agree with Glock it owned nubs all day man.
Floodsfire
Floodsfire

GamerTag : S7 Floodsfire

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:34 pm

I like both. The original GR's were hardcore though.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Bullet Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:35 pm

I'm getting the game to get it but the Beta is a bonus. GR has been great so far. the last one i didn't really like but hey we kicked major butt in it and had plenty of fun times playing it. can't wait till they release some more footage
S7 Bullet
S7 Bullet
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Gotta agree with Garrett. While GRAW may have appealed to some, I remember the original GR and it was way better. Maybe its because GRAW deviated and went to 3rd person shooter. Of course it needed to be a 3PS to use some of the introduced gameplay features, but it just wasn't for me.

That said. I'll probably look into the new GR because I'm a sap for shooters.
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Loose LL Change

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:27 pm

I am not a real fan of Sc and really want to get in the beta so I will give SC a shot for the bet of GR

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Well at least the Spinter cell game will be a good game and adding on the beta will make it even better.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:14 pm

want both I feel where Garett and Joe are coming from this one but I enjoyed both but like vision said I'm a sap for shooters as well so give me a gun get out of my way and I'm content lol. Seriously though I think both hames are gonna be kick ass just like AC:3 ubisoft will have a good year IMO.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:36 pm

dam i was hopping it was on a redeem code card
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Bullet Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:35 am

S7 Panzer wrote:Well at least the Spinter cell game will be a good game and adding on the beta will make it even better.

hope you play it for the single player not multiplayer cause that's wherethe fun is
S7 Bullet
S7 Bullet
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:49 pm

It's more action oriented this time, which could be a good or bad thing depending on the way you look at it. Either way I hope it's fun cause I've been waiting for this for over 2 years now it better be good.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:19 am

S7 Bullet wrote:
S7 Panzer wrote:Well at least the Spinter cell game will be a good game and adding on the beta will make it even better.

hope you play it for the single player not multiplayer cause that's wherethe fun is

The Chaos Theory co-op was excellent, the multiplayer was a little lacking though. Hopefully it will be a bit better this time around.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down