Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLOPS DOUBLE POINTS AGAIN THIS WEEKEND IN CASE YOU MISSED IT.

3 posters

Go down

BLOPS DOUBLE POINTS AGAIN THIS WEEKEND IN CASE YOU MISSED IT. Empty BLOPS DOUBLE POINTS AGAIN THIS WEEKEND IN CASE YOU MISSED IT.

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:36 am

Double points are available on BLOPS for the weekend. I guess to celebrate the ps3 finally getting the last map pack DLC.

This is probably the last one before MOD 3 comes out so finish that grind to 15th.
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

BLOPS DOUBLE POINTS AGAIN THIS WEEKEND IN CASE YOU MISSED IT. Empty Re: BLOPS DOUBLE POINTS AGAIN THIS WEEKEND IN CASE YOU MISSED IT.

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:26 am

Could also be to try and pull people away from Gears 3. Yet again there will be another double XP weekend and I won't be able to take advantage of it. Oh well.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

BLOPS DOUBLE POINTS AGAIN THIS WEEKEND IN CASE YOU MISSED IT. Empty Re: BLOPS DOUBLE POINTS AGAIN THIS WEEKEND IN CASE YOU MISSED IT.

Post by S7 Coolhand Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:30 am

No sh1t I will be on on Sunday.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:19 am

Hope you guys had a great time on Blops. I felt like I was dodging frags all weekend at work. The boss is on a short medical leave and all the children have decided to be bastards. Being is charge is great because you're in charge, but being in charge sucks because you're in charge.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Me and Miller8 and Tom played a little on Sunday but I saw none of you guys on all weekend. I love me some NUKETOWN 24/7!!
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down