Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to join.

4 posters

Go down

I want to join. Empty I want to join.

Post by Chattem Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:54 pm

APPLICATION-

Name:
Chattem

Normal Gaming Hours:
Afternoon-Night

Games
Interested in playing with clan:

MW2

Preferred Gaming Platform:
(Console{Xbox)

Gaming Skill (1-10, 5 average, 10 elite):

Gaming
Style:

Competitive

What
brings you to S7?

Practically everyone here.

Do
you understand the Clan's code of conduct, agree to uphold seven
virtues of S7, and agree to the rolls and responsibilities of becoming a
clan member?
Yes. (I feel a fresh start brings new beginnings.)
Anonymous
Chattem

Back to top Go down

I want to join. Empty Re: I want to join.

Post by S7 OC Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Chattem we talked yesterday and things have not changed.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by Chattem Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:06 pm

I vote for a retrial.

Not to irritate any of the members here, or make even larger enemies with those who dislike me. Not saying any names, but there's a few. I was told that I wasn't being allowed to join because of behavioral issues. In my 2 year history of BBF, I was spoken with twice. There's many members other than myself who have had three, or even four "Second chances." Again, I won't name any names. One of them is in your presence but I guess he's an exception for behavior. What does he bring to the table that I don't? I always went to practice, I cooperated well in clan matches, Yes I yelled. That's it. I didn't mod an xbox, I didn't disrespect game rules. I only yelled, and spoke my opinion, Which is one of your 7 rules here in this clan.

Yes this will bring more anger from those already disappointed at me I guess is the nicest way to say it. But I find it a very negative act, to create a list of players who will not be allowed to join. But whatever reasons they have been put on that list.
Anonymous
Chattem

Back to top Go down

Post by Chattem Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:48 pm

I know I'm dealing with a new clan now, and the rules aren't the same, and I'm dealing with a more challenging group this time around trying to join a clan. This time around doesn't seem like I'll have any chances. Why stop at just one chance? If you took everybody here and had to remove them because of one or two behavioral problems, you'd be left with no one. I don't think I, nor anyone here could create a clan of zero guys. I feel like justice should be delivered and there should be some sort of system to allow someone of my "Status"(Annoying kid) to attempt to join. Writing people off just isn't something that should be done to someone who was loyal for two years.

Sincerely,
Chattem
Anonymous
Chattem

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:15 pm

Chattem, no amount of writing here will change or elevate your status. Infact it proves the point and is having a more negative affect than anything. You have requested a chance and have been given an answer. The more you drag this on it creates a spectacle. I'll kindly ask that if you have anything more to say, please contact us via XBL or email and not create a long thread in our join us section.

Thanks, and good luck to you.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by Chattem Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:28 pm

The only reason i drag this on, is because it's rather annoying. To hear of a list of members, and watch that list of members slowly evaporate. There is no evidence that makes me out to look like a bad person. I've heard of false evidence, that I was discriminating against players, but the member who believes this doesn't have very good ears, and misunderstands "What players are playing" With, "What game mode are we playing." I strongly disagree with the fact that you had the audacity to create a list, and then say that list means nothing with the exception of 3 players. Discrimination is a bad thing, and it'll soon come back and bite you in the ass.

Klown all I can ask, is what point am I making about myself? What did I do that was so wrong to be put on a list? I've never done anything wrong to you. In fact, in the point of players in the BBF Clan in it's entirety. I never did anything wrong but yell. And everyone gets mad and worked up. And you can't disagree, the reason you left BBF probably made you mad, or got you worked up. At the very least you were irritated.

I just want to make my point before I'm banned and thrown to the scraps like the other named members of BBF that have no place in your clan because of simple disagreements. I simply state that your making little things, into something much larger, and it doesn't need to be.
Anonymous
Chattem

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Klown all I can ask, is what point am I making about myself?

I understand that you're still young and will give you a break, but immediately you're displaying the inability to be mature (by simply hanging and posting after receiving an answer), the inability to accept a decision given, the inability to accept one's own situation as one that he's done to himself, to take direct responsibility for your past actions. It's always someone else's fault. The inability to understand that you are not entitled to anything and that membership here or any other clan is a privilege and not a right. We nor anyone else owes you anything and have every right to decide who joins and who doesn't. Don't make things worst. Why not join us in game, prove that you've changed and after awhile perhaps you'll be given an opportunity-- but you will not show up and stiff arm anyone into doing anything. Instantly the wrong approach!!

S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chattem Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Instantly the wrong approach? Alright take a page from your own book Klown. Don't just put people on a list, negotiate what has happened. Don't just try to stiff arm them into feeling unwanted and not allowed to join. I'm young, but I understand plenty sir. I don't have the right to information, until I'm brought into it. And seeing as how my name is on a list, I do have the right. And I didn't do anything to myself, I didn't personally place my name on a list, your buddies here decided to put me on a list, like I'm an item, not a human being. It's not the inability to accept a decision given, I've accepted the fact that I'm immature because I find it immature to go and have a slumber party and throw names around. To throw around names of people who were loyal and fought hard to maintain a constant image in a clan. Tainted or not. I'm just one immature person because I hang around to discuss the wrong doing of someones name. I'm immature, but there are several immature members of your clan, by strapping my name to a list. An eye for an eye right? And on this case, it is someone's fault why I'm on a list, again I didn't do it myself.

Klown, no hard feelings to you. I don't mean to take my frustration out on you, or any member solely. It was a group effort to want to create a list.

My apologies for being an a$$hole.

Chattem
Anonymous
Chattem

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:02 pm

Again, I say thanks and good luck to you Chattem.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Floodsfire Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Have luck where ever you decide to go, Chattem.
Floodsfire
Floodsfire

GamerTag : S7 Floodsfire

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:52 am

Chattem,
You are very good at MW2 and should be considering your dedication to the game. However, I would trade all your skill for a little more courtesy and manners. Please take this constructively: your attitude toward other members sucks. You call people out constantly based on skill - some of us have jobs, families, etc and can't become the leetest player through so much playtime. All players deserve to be treated with respect. Telling someone that they are "terrible at this game" repeatedly in front of all their peers is tacky. Yelling and whining grates on everone's nerves. It just makes it less fun for everyone else. The only "discrimination" going on is against poor attitudes which I, for one, am glad to see S7 has the "audacity" to be rid of. Please, just move on - I know you will have no problem finding a group to play with that have a similar perspective on life. Good luck Chatman!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Locking this now.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down