Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Siege 3

Go down

Dungeon Siege 3 Empty Dungeon Siege 3

Post by S7 mrmiller Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:42 pm

I noticed the demo for Dungeon Siege 3 is out. Anyone have any thoughts on this game? Anyone getting it?

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Siege 3 Empty Re: Dungeon Siege 3

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:26 am

I received Dungeon Siege from GameFly yesterday, and got quite a few hours in last night. So far it is OK, but is getting better. The first levels/missions are fairly bland, with not a lot of enemies. It's ratcheting up significantly now. The skills/ability trees take some getting used to, as they are very different than most roll playing games. It doesn't appear that you have many skills to choose from, as they are set with only a few specific ones to choose, but you have several options to "buff" them and make them a bit different. One thing I'm not fond of is that there is no character attributes for a traditional character build. You add to your agility or willpower only by skill buffs or item stats. That makes finding good loot as important as ever, but also makes you rely on what you find (or purchase) and you can't truly plan out a proper build. Still, it's been fun so far and I will update with more as I get deeper into the game.

~mrmiller

S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down