Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S7 is Disbanding (April Fools)

+10
S7 mrmiller
PootyPoo22
S7 DROOPY
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Epic
Atrum
S7 Coolhand
S7 Sticky
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Interseptor
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

S7 is Disbanding (April Fools) Empty S7 is Disbanding (April Fools)

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:48 am

As you may have noticed from the banner above S7 is disbanding to re-merge with BBF. It was a good run but in the end our lack of quality leaders has lead us to this point. We can no longer support ourselves as an independent clan. Costs of running the site have gotten to high and the lack of monetary support has also compounded the situation. We have had many good times but all good things must come to an end. I am sure we will find a way to co-exist with our former clan and everything will work out for the best.

So, it is with a heavy heart that I say goodbye to S7. You will be missed... Please feel free to post up your own fond memories below as we all say goodbye...

Last edited by S7 Interseptor on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

S7 is Disbanding (April Fools) Empty Re: S7 is Disbanding (April Fools)

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:08 am

Yeah, it's unfortunate of course and I was shocked when you, OC and Miller told me this was the new plan of attack. I guess we can mend a few bridges (they weren't all broken) as we have guys on our friends list still associated. I say we push forward and try to make the merger a good one for all involved. Not sure they'll give us back our old leadership positions but we can work our way back up. S7 it's been fun, but all good things must eventually come to an end.

We'll miss you...
gotta pay to change my name again...BBF k1ll3rKlown Mad
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:14 am

just read the topic in the CO
dam it!!!!

i had to remake an account there new website is not back needs some work but i am already talking to paco and evil about that

--side note--
dam zak did not wait on changing your name back on live .
went in a chat with you your tag on the friends list said s7 but in chat its already BBF did not even give live a chance to update itself

well goodbye every one it was fun and we gave it a good shot .just wish more people would have stepped up to help out
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:25 am

Honestly I'm trying to put on a good face and all....

But I'm thinking about not going. I may just let this be the end of my clan days. I'll still play with you guys and all but I'm thinking about playing on my own. I never really get to play with you anyway now that you're into crysis and homefront. I may let this just be my goodbye. It was certainly fun and I'll see you guys around. Keep me on your list. I'll drop by on that side and say hello sometimes. Crying or Very sad Miller, OC Tico, JWriter...I appreciate everything from the opportunities to lead games back in BBF and your trust in me now but I'm getting too busy anyway with life in general.

Have fun guys!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:36 am

Klown, please reconsider. I talked with Brim and Paco earlier and I think they are willing to give it a shot. The console division was decimated when we left and has never properly recovered. They are willing to bury the hatchet and make some concessions if we decide to come back, including some low level leadership positions. I really think we can make this work.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Well F it. I'm not going back to BBF, not so sure they would take me. Since you all are a bunch of cheaters anyway, I've decided to join Seven Sins clan http://www.se7ensins.com/ that's right - I'm gonna mod and glitch my way to the top of the leaderboards... and they have a sweet l33t speak web address! Whatchu got Best Boy Friends?
...so F YOU ALL I'M OUT!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:35 pm

Yeah, I've been regularly playing with Brim and he was always saying how it's just not the same without all the old members. Sure they've gotten a decent amount of newcomers but it wasn't the same. He told me about the re-merging talks a few days ago when we were going over the old chromehound days and how amazing the clan was back then. Looks like the two sides (PC and console) will keep to themselves a lot more this time, which was probably a lot of the issue from last time.
It'll be nice to switch from our dark layout to their new updated white one which is pretty slick. Might be rough at first but will definitely be a good thing for everyone.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:36 pm

BBF Interseptor wrote:Klown, please reconsider. I talked with Brim and Paco earlier and I think they are willing to give it a shot. The console division was decimated when we left and has never properly recovered. They are willing to bury the hatchet and make some concessions if we decide to come back, including some low level leadership positions. I really think we can make this work.

They're even willing to reduce the amount of paperwork you have to fill in and file before playing too. You can't say no to that?!
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:42 pm

Sweet! I found one of my old Sigs so I am pretty much good to go...

BBF Interseptor is back baby!!!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:57 pm

7S Coolhand wrote:Well F it. I'm not going back to BBF, not so sure they would take me. Since you all are a bunch of cheaters anyway, I've decided to join Seven Sins clan http://www.se7ensins.com/ that's right - I'm gonna mod and glitch my way to the top of the leaderboards... and they have a sweet l33t speak web address! Whatchu got Best Boy Friends?
...so F YOU ALL I'M OUT!

F'ing glitcher! GET THE F#CK OUT!!! I knew you f'ing hit me on purpose during the Late Night Tourney and this proves it. Good riddence. Who needs FOOLhand anyway?
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:04 pm

Well....I'm glad you guys decided to do this for no other reason than to make Brim feel better. He called at 2am a week or so ago and was crying profusely. I didn't sleep the rest of the night worrying about him.
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : Uncle Charles

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:47 pm

This better be an April fools joke!!!! , I'm a s7 clan member to the core and not a BBF clan, if this is for real then , you can count me out! I'll start my own clan!
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:51 pm

No, unfortunately it's not a joke...it's real. As you saw we tried to go a different route with the method by which we select and utilize game commanders etc, but in the end it's not meant to be. You would simply need to apply Droopy. Much of their rules are the same for entry. Actually they accept much younger than we tried to do here.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:58 pm

DROOPYmcC00L wrote:This better be an April fools joke!!!! , I'm a s7 clan member to the core and not a BBF clan, if this is for real then , you can count me out! I'll start my own clan!

Hey think of it this way, you can always auction off some of the S7 memorabilia you made. Hell it might even be worth more money now that the clan is disbanded. Or if that doesn't work out you can always join Foolhand at the 7 Sins clan (your logo still works for their site).
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:02 pm

I think the last thing we need to do at this time Interseptor is offer a loyal member to go somewhere else. Yeah, BBF has a lot of guys but If I do decided to head over (which I'm still considering like crazy) I'd certainly like to see Coolhand and Droopy come along. The current BBF guys are nothing like the friendship we've built on this side over this past year.

What was our final decision timeline with Brim? Monday?
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:15 pm

I guess you're right Klown. I am just a little emotional over the whole thing. I just wish we could have made it work here and I am a little spiteful. I apologize to anyone I snapped at.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Well if its not REALLY a joke, I say good luck guys and its been fun getting to know ya guys and playing with ya. but S7 clan mates are my friends and not the BBF guys. It would have been nice to involved with the decision to go back to the x clan. and as far as "in the end our lack of quality leaders has lead us to this point. We can no longer support ourselves as an independent clan" and "the lack of monetary support has also compounded the situation" I say Bullsh1t on that. Well Its been a great year and I'm upset that it came to an end so shortly. For you people that do not wish to join BBF, I'll have a new clan and clan website up and running by the end of tonight. So just XBL message me if ya want in, or if ya want to chat about it, or want to be a leader of it, or discuss the rules and requirments of it. Good luck guys with all your gaming ventures and if this is a joke, I say: HA HA HA.......dick move
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:41 pm

No, again I stress this is not a joke. But I'd also say it would be best if you'd at least consider going with us. It'll certain mean a lot to me. The more guys from here we can take the better our time will be there. To hell with the current BBF leadership -- we can go there and create our own niche just as we basically were for years.

I know you weren't around Droopy and Miller may not have told you but even when we were BBF officially (prior to the last merger) we were a pretty self sufficient bunch. Times changed then as well and we HAD to merge with our bigger brother which we did. Things got crazy and we decided to strike out on our own...which is what S7 was, and we've proved that we could for at least one year now. But as you know as an adult things are fluid in life and times change sometimes for the better (like winning the lottery) and sometimes for the worst (like becoming homeless). It happens and the best thing to do is dust ourselves off and try to start with some dignity. Don't start breaking apart on the first sign of trouble guys d@mn! Now I'm getting upset!! Mad
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:04 pm

I think i'll probably just join Nate's breakaway clan - P3D0.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:10 pm

"No, again I stress this is not a joke." Bummer, that sucks. I hear what your saying klown, but I think I will pass, I joined s7 to make some good friends and to have some good(great) times. I don't think BBF is right for me, They seem more intrested at being the best gamebattles clan and always winning clan matchs. I also notice that they always get into arguments about whos better at this and that. they might have some good players and people, but I think BBF lacks the "brotherhood" part that we have

"But as you know as an adult things are fluid in life and times change sometimes for the better " your either a passagener in life and a long for the ride, or your a driver, and you decide where you go

I'm a driver
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:14 pm

But that just it Droopy. As Klown stated, we are all moving (for the most part) back to BBF. The Brotherhood we have here will be the same over there. It will be the same guys and some new friends too. Really wouldn't be the same with out you. I hope you give it some time and think about it. Don't make any rash decisions. After all what is in a name?
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Sad ......I don't know what to say. That's really too bad Droop. That is just too bad.
If it's like this then hell I may as well bounce too. I'm trying to hold the line and keep the troops together when I'm not feeling much like being there myself honestly. I do understand Droopy, but be sure to remain a friend. I'll no doubt have a new name by Sunday but I'll still be on your F/L.

See you around brother.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:23 pm

Has anyone been on XBL and sent a mass message to the S7 guys that don't post as much as others? We need to know their take on this situation too.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:25 pm

Hey Guys, I uploaded some of the old sigs to make things easier there:
S7 is Disbanding (April Fools) Anubissig
S7 is Disbanding (April Fools) Killerklownsig1
S7 is Disbanding (April Fools) StickyWAWzombiesig
S7 is Disbanding (April Fools) Ironmansig
S7 is Disbanding (April Fools) Wonky-animated-CoD-sig
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Yep...thanks bro!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next