Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 Masters

2 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

Who is picking up this game?

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 Masters I_vote_lcap20%Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 Masters I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 Masters I_vote_lcap60%Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 Masters I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 Masters I_vote_lcap20%Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 Masters I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 Masters Empty Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 Masters

Post by S7 MCampbell Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:08 pm

So this is the first year that they will have the Masters on a video game, who all is getting this game not just for Augusta National but for the all around fun that tiger woods golf brings each year. I actually am getting a chance to attend this years Masters Tournament and I hope I can get my copy signed. This time of year in Augusta is crazy and gamestop has stopped doing preorders because they have over sold their shippment here.

S7 MCampbell
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 MCampbell

Back to top Go down

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 Masters Empty Re: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 Masters

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:24 pm

No, not much of a golf guy. Went to Augusta GA back in my teens for the Master's (lived in Tallahassee FL. for awhile--sure you know how close that is) and wasn't impressed then either. The girls were all rich, cute, visiting and hella freaky so we had fun-- but other than that the golf bug never bit me. I did actually play the demo last night and really, really do like it. I went to USA Today's Tech section and watched Tiger play and talk about the game too. But I don't see myself playing it more that a few times. Again, it was fun once I changed the stick to the right analog to swing and learned to putt a bit better.

Charles usually gets the game. Can't remember if OC does or not. Maybe Tico?
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down