Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S7 Member Spotlight for January

Go down

S7 Member Spotlight for January Empty S7 Member Spotlight for January

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:59 pm

S7 Magus
Name: Sean

Hometown: Live in St Louis. Born in NYC.

Status (children if any): Never been married. Kids: None that I have been told about.

Employment (if any): Technical Director & Assistant Theatre Manager for the City of Florissant Missouri’s Civic Center Theatre

School: Auburn University “War Eagle” National Champs

What’s your favorite video game ever and why?

There are so many. I’ve owned 3 different game systems in my life: NES, PS2, 360, though one of my all time favorites is from a system I never personally owned, Golden Eye for the 64. Spent many a late night in college playing 4 player split screen.

Here are some of my favs from my own consoles.

NES: Kung-Fu because it was my first game, Mega Man 2-5 really enjoyed these because of all the different weapons you could use, Mike Tyson’s Punch Out, Tetris, Super Tecmo Bowl which to this day I will still play.

PS2: GTA’s were brilliant, Star Wars Battlefront 2, EA Sports NCAA Football’s, MVP Baseball’s, Medal of Honor Frontline, the reason I got PS2

360: Civilizations Revolution, COD’s

What’s the coolest thing someone has ever done for you?

The coolest thing, I don’t really know. Earlier this year my mother paid 10k back towards my student loans. That was pretty cool.

What are your favorite hobbies?

War Eagle. I love Auburn Football. Throwing darts, ping pong or pool, love a good game of Whiffle ball, playing tennis or shooting hoops. I played baseball for about 13 years but now days you are more likely to see me on a softball field or a golf course. Enjoy Disc Golf, going to St Louis Cardinal games and the occasional St. Louis Blues game. Other hobbies are Drinking a good pale ale, reading comic books and having in depth discussions on how I would survive a zombie apocalypse. Are you prepared?

favorite movies, TV shows and/or books?

Movies: Star Wars Episodes IV-VI, Lord of the Rings, Shawshank Redemption, I love any 80’s action movie with the Governator. Aliens, The Last Starfighter, Krull, Back to the Future, The Man Who Knew Too Little, Shaun of the Dead, Kill Bills, The Natural, Die Hard, Hoosiers, The Big Lebowski, Spartacus, Waiting for Guffman, Dazed and Confused, Field of Dreams, The Departed, Braveheart, Half Baked, LA Confidential, Anything made by Spielberg (excluding the last Indiana Jones, “Aliens and Indiana Jones don’t mix.”) I could go on for days, so I will leave the list as it is.

Tv: One of the best things ever put on television in my mind is also one of my favorite books Stephen Ambrose’s Band of Brothers. Other favorite shows Entourage, Dexter, Weeds, How I met Your Mother, Chuck, Survivor Man, The Office, HBO’s Hard Knocks, The Simpsons, Man vs Food.
Some of My all time Favs: The Wonder Years, Quantum Leap, Sharp’s Rifles, The Sopranos, MacGuyver, Saved by the Bell, Friday Night Lights, Perfect Strangers.

Books/Authors: Max Brooks The Official Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z. Stephen King, Michael Crichton
Comic Books: The Walking Dead, Y the Last Man, Locke and Key, Gi-Joe Hearts and Minds, Any Superman or Batman. Marvel Supreme Power.

Favorite Food:
Cheap: Real New York Pizza or Tacos Pricey: Filet Mignon

Favorite Band?
Tool, Radiohead, Pixies, Anything classic rock, Pink Floyd, Queen, Boston, Skynard, Zepplin

]What’s life like when you aren’t online gaming with S7?
“Wait, do you mean there is life outside Xbox live.” Well i enjoy traveling to where my friends are. Going to trivia nights at local bars, playing beer pong, going to the movies. Oh and ofcourse blowing my paycheck at strip clubs.

Where is the coolest place you have ever been to?
Haven’t been to too many cool places, I’ve been to the Bahamas a couple of times. Most Recently I got to go on the Bud-Light Port Paradise cruise to Nassau. My roommate won a 4 day cruise thru a random drawing at our local bar. It was like MTV Spring Break for 30 year olds. I don’t know anyone who drinks beer who would not have had a killer time. A cool place I would like to go is Amsterdam.

What person do you admire and look up to?
I always looked up to my Father. He is the reason I have such an active interest in sports and the performing arts.

What’s your fondest memory of gaming with the guys of S7?
We were playing search and destroy on COD4 in Ambush. I went in to disarm the bomb while the rest of our team decided it would be fun to dance, spin, jump, tea bag all around me as we finished out the game. Not sure who all was there. Interseptor, Kenny, Agent, maybe OC and Sticky regardless while they goofed off, I got shot in the head. One of them killed the last guy and disarmed the bomb. I think someone coined the phrase that night “use Magus as bait”. Maybe not my fondest memory but definitely worth repeating.

Do you have any goals for the near future?
Near future: Eat lunch.
Long term: to run and operate my own Professional Theatre Company

SECTION 3: Things you might not know about me

The person names 3 things people might never have known about me:
Well First let me say that I Moved from Long Island, NY to Birmingham, Alabama when I was 13, the summer before I went into 8th grade. Major Culture Shock. I come from a family of Theatre People excluding my mother. My Father was a stage director, hence why we were in NYC. My sister has her degree in costume Design and I have a BA in Theatre. I have worked behind the scenes on over 200 professional productions, and toured through Alabama, Tennessee, Virginia, Missouri, Illinois, New York, Kentucky, North and South Carolina, Georgia, Arkansas, Florida and Texas. I am a Master Carpenter, master electrician, Stage Manager, a hack of a sound man and a good lighting designer. I have one professional acting credit, from when I was in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat in 2005 in Tennessee.
Also My Gamertag: Magus comes from the title of a John Fowles novel written in 1966. Magus means: one of the magi, a sorcerer or astrologer, magician. It is also the name of my families Tri-Color Collie. “They called the dog Indiana”

S7 Interseptor wrote:Magus is a great guy in real life. Always there to help you out. The kinda of guy that would give up a vacation to help you rebuild a bathroom floor or travel across the country to be at a friends wedding (trust me, I know... LOL). He has a genuine love for all forms of entertainment and a great sense of humor. In game, he is a team player. Listens to what is going on and helps out the team anyway he can. Even if it means sacrificing his own KDR. Always up for a game, especially if it involves killing Zombies! In short, Magus is the type of guy that embodies the principals of S7 and part of what make this clan so great.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down