Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout:NV favorite weapons

+2
S7 DROOPY
S7 mrmiller
6 posters

Go down

Fallout:NV favorite weapons Empty Fallout:NV favorite weapons

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:20 am

So what are your favorite weapons so far? I probably use the cowboy repeater the most but it’s not necessarily my favorite. I have it upgraded and it shoots a lot of shots for the AP I have so it’s super effective. I like the sniper rifle too, as it's quite a bit more powerful and is handy if there are not a lot of enemies. I just found a new weapon that might be my favorite- Knock Knock. It's a unique fire axe and owns. I have been using the unique super sledge, Ooh Baby, but might now be switching to the axe. I run around the waste land with my rifles, then switch to my melee for up-close battles and in the caves/vaults/buildings. Plus I like all the special moves that the unique melee weapons have. I still want the shishkabob, as I loved it in the first game but haven’t found it in NV.

Also, one of the better guns is the weathered 10mm you get if you got your game at GameStop. It’s a great started gun, and I used it a long time. Makes the beginning of the game much better, especially if you remember fallout 3 and how difficult it was at first to kill anything and level up so you could progress you character.

~mrmiller

S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Fallout:NV favorite weapons Empty Re: Fallout:NV favorite weapons

Post by S7 DROOPY Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:06 am

shishkabob rocks and I find all the stuff to make the cool weapons from fallout 3, but I dont have the recipes, I think you have to buy them like in fallout 3 from people, but I havent even made it to the upper 50% of the map, Ive found 9 books and got 1 for fininshing a quest, Im level 14 and all ready have guns,repair, science,@ 70 and every thing else except enegry weapons and unarmed in the upper 30s and upper 40
cowboy reapter is most used and so is the over and under shotgun, reloads quick and great for geckos and those wasp cazor things

holy granades are the best, mini nuke granades that make a small mushroom cloud
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:12 pm

A bit off topic but I thought you guys would like this.

Still haven't played the game yet but this looked pretty cool.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:09 pm

lol win interseptor

My favorite gun before I returned the game was the "maria", having a 13 bullet clip and around 40 damage. I was able to take it off Benny's headless body.

Fallout:NV favorite weapons Maria
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuntentatsu Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:45 pm

Seems like everyone went with the Guns skill. I went with an Energy weapon: the Laser RCW. 60 rounds in the clip, at close range it destroys enemies, especially if you have a high critical rate chance. When I'm not using that the Incinerator is where its at. AOE with lingering damage, although its best when not used in VATS.
Shuntentatsu
Shuntentatsu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : shuntentatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Middy Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:03 pm

there is a special sniper rifle i use a lot but i do use the hunting shotgun with mods, that laser RCW weapon, Incinerator is a beast 1000x times better than the flamer. is it me or does the plasma weapons suck?

S7 Middy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Middy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuntentatsu Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Plasma weapons are okay for dealing with high DT enemies, but it just seems so hard to be accurate with them.
Shuntentatsu
Shuntentatsu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : shuntentatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:53 am

I upgraded old Knock Knock to the max and it owns! Plus I love the animation on how the character swings it with its special move.

I am just starting to add points to my energy weapons, and they seem to be OK. I just like the guns better. The plasma is really slow, and anyone at range may be complete missed by the shot in VATS.

Who has found the Shishakabob, and where did you find it? That was my favorite melee weapon in the 1st. Then again, there are tons of cool melee and unarmed weapons this time around. I imagine not many people did unarmed or melee in 3, so they made it a bit more enticing this time around. I kind of wish I had done unarmed, as I want to use my "Love and Hate" brass knuckles and the Wolverine Claws.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down