Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Mac fans

3 posters

Go down

For the Mac fans Empty For the Mac fans

Post by S7 OC Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:04 pm

Apple held there back to the Mac event. With a tease of the upcoming new OS10.7 Lion. Lion is going to have some ipad/iphone esq type features check out the video. Some other cool features include face time for the mac. There is a beta available to be downloaded now from apple.com. Another new feature is an app store for the mac that should actually be online for the current snow leopard in about 90 days. Should be cool. A new version of ilife was also shown and feature some cool updaes to iphoto and what not. I am thinking about starting to save up for a new computer over the next year or so. Possible a desktop.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

For the Mac fans Empty Re: For the Mac fans

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Should be cool...I like Mac/Apple honestly.
They invent it all, and Microsoft comes along and takes it all. The only problem with Steve Jobs is they are way too closed minded as in closed source, specific formats, etc. and don't allow you (the consumer) the freedom that you should have.... But to each his own. They do produce kick ass products! king
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:03 pm

I hear what your saying but to me I really like that I don't have to go in and change certain formats and that is is sort of simple but very polished and powerful. But you have been working with computers were you can go in and do all that very easily and that is the beauty of computers. There is a great option out there for the both of us. i love hearing the new things that apple is planing. For mac users or those considereing switching this is some cool new stuff.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Jwriter Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:44 am

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:Should be cool...I like Mac/Apple honestly.
They invent it all, and Microsoft comes along and takes it all. The only problem with Steve Jobs is they are way too closed minded as in closed source, specific formats, etc. and don't allow you (the consumer) the freedom that you should have.... But to each his own. They do produce kick ass products! king

I see both sides of that argument--Open vs Closed. Since I deal in more of the user-interface side and not the under-the-hood code side, the closed environment gives me peace of mind. And right now, I've got too much ish to deal with lol.
S7 Jwriter
S7 Jwriter
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Jwriter

http://www.lovethatphoto.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down