Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S7 Berzerker i'm Finaly at Ait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+4
S7 Sticky
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Berzerker
8 posters

Go down

S7 Berzerker i'm Finaly at Ait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty S7 Berzerker i'm Finaly at Ait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by S7 Berzerker Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:15 am

graduated from Fort Knox, and now at fort eustis waiting for class to open up. Can't wait really loving the military life might switch to active duty after college

SO how is everyone doing and what how been going on?? sticky is the GC for halo GOD HELP US. lol\

S7 Berzerker
S7 Berzerker

GamerTag : S7 Berzerker

Back to top Go down

S7 Berzerker i'm Finaly at Ait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: S7 Berzerker i'm Finaly at Ait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:23 am

Congrats....good job!
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : Uncle Charles

Back to top Go down

S7 Berzerker i'm Finaly at Ait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: S7 Berzerker i'm Finaly at Ait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:26 am

Congrats man...I do miss parts of being in the military. BUT I definitley do not miss the hurry up and wait part.
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:05 am

good job and congrats !!!!
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 MCampbell Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:33 am

Congrats man and yes the pay is great, I work with a bunch of civilians so it's not bad at all for me.

S7 MCampbell
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 MCampbell

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Richie Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:49 pm

^ SSG Sham ^ Cool

Knox Huh? So you were one of those 1/46, 2/46 turds? 5/15 Cav owns that b1tch.

JK man congrats. Good luck, don't fail the test or you'll have to get a shitbag job like MP.
S7 Richie
S7 Richie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Richie

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:48 pm

S7 Richie wrote:^ SSG Sham ^ Cool

JK man congrats. Good luck, don't fail the test or you'll have to get a shitbag job like MP.

If you are anything close to being bad ass like me, then probably 1/46. A co to be exact.

The guys over at 2/46 are all queers. Dont even get me started on those homo OSET cav guys.

Razz

Congrats Ricky! too bad you went to basic training at a big sausage fest post.
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Richie Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:41 am

That's Cav, with a capital C, and it's OSUT, otherwise training for real men. Some guys from 1/46 are over here with me, they count heads at the chow hall... Cool
S7 Richie
S7 Richie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:55 am

Hobbies: Acronyms
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 MCampbell Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:21 pm

S7 Richie wrote:^ SSG Sham ^ Cool

Richie dont hate man, working two days on three days off is cake but I get called in all the time for stupid stuff. I think you get it wrong about failing the test they would reclassified you to your mos man. Lol

S7 MCampbell
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 MCampbell

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Richie Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:57 pm

Im just hating man, I know you guys put up with alot of bullshit, Soldiers are assholes. And I had a few dudes come to my OSUT after they failed their AIT, mostly 68W's. They had to reclass.
S7 Richie
S7 Richie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:19 am

cav OSUT is for the guys who were otherwise offered cook, 11 bang bang, and 88M.
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Richie Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:56 pm

That would be Cav.....

88M gtfo.

I would make fun of your MOS but its probably lost somewhere in the 90 range, matching your GT score. And 19D and 11B are for those whose massive balls simply wouldn't fit in any other MOS. Smile

Shouldn't you be busy failing out of WOCS right now???
S7 Richie
S7 Richie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:50 am

S7 Richie wrote:That would be Cav.....

88M gtfo.

I would make fun of your MOS but its probably lost somewhere in the 90 range, matching your GT score. And 19D and 11B are for those whose massive balls simply wouldn't fit in any other MOS. Smile

Shouldn't you be busy failing out of WOCS right now???

SSG Campbell is right, ur just hating cuz you made the wrong career move. Enjoy the swollen balls that comes with riding in a stryker all day.

In the mean time, i will enjoy the A/C, satellite TV and internet, and the spoils of war that will come with being a pilot.

WOCS doesn't know whats going to hit them in 5 days... its going down richie...

carry on. Razz

S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down