Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers: War For Cybertron DLC Arriving 7/27

3 posters

Go down

Transformers: War For Cybertron DLC Arriving 7/27 Empty Transformers: War For Cybertron DLC Arriving 7/27

Post by S7 Glock Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:03 am

Transformers: War For Cybertron DLC Arriving 7/27
No Grimlock? No Sale.

Written by Dog of Thunder yesterday at 19:14
Coming July 27th is the first piece of DLC for Transformers: War for Cybertron. Creatively titled as a "New Map and Character Pack", here is the description from Xbox.com:

Become the ultimate weapon and wage war in four new maps – engage in multiplayer combat in HAVOC and FORTRESS or fend off waves of Autobots in DISTRICT, and Decepticons in FORSAKEN, two new Escalation mode maps. Also gain access to 5 characters and their chassis for use in Escalation mode and Multiplayer character creation; SCATTERSHOT, ONSLAUGHT, DEMOLISHOR, SHOCKWAVE and JAZZ are ready for battle. Fight to the end in the war that started it all!
All of the retail exclusive, pre-order bonus characters are being made available in this pack, in addition to Scattershot and Onslaught, whom will be appearing for the first time.

The New Character and Map Pack will set you back 800 MSP.

Dunno about the 800 MSP but this is a good game and I need to keep playing it.
S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

Transformers: War For Cybertron DLC Arriving 7/27 Empty Re: Transformers: War For Cybertron DLC Arriving 7/27

Post by S7 Zalacious Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:25 am

I still have my copy and I am always down to play some MP. Never finished the single player, but I don't have the motivation at this time.
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Transformers: War For Cybertron DLC Arriving 7/27 Empty Re: Transformers: War For Cybertron DLC Arriving 7/27

Post by S7 DieharD Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:49 am

I play this game everyday that I get a chance to play, Best game that came out this summer so far.

Double XP tonight at 9pm EST
S7 DieharD
S7 DieharD
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 DieharD

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:43 pm

S7 DieharD wrote:I play this game everyday that I get a chance to play, Best game that came out this summer so far.

Double XP tonight at 9pm EST

Well since I finally got the block removed from my account I can get the DLC now. I should be on tonight.
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down