Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play with CorpsMan on Call of Duty TONIGHT!(Limited Time Offer) (Excludes HI, AK)

5 posters

Go down

Play with CorpsMan on Call of Duty TONIGHT!(Limited Time Offer) (Excludes HI, AK) Empty Play with CorpsMan on Call of Duty TONIGHT!(Limited Time Offer) (Excludes HI, AK)

Post by CorpsMan889 Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Title says it all. Play tonight from like 10ish to like...whenever... Hit me up yo.
CorpsMan889
CorpsMan889
Corporal
Corporal

GamerTag : CorpsMan889

Back to top Go down

Play with CorpsMan on Call of Duty TONIGHT!(Limited Time Offer) (Excludes HI, AK) Empty Re: Play with CorpsMan on Call of Duty TONIGHT!(Limited Time Offer) (Excludes HI, AK)

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:57 pm

o god !!!!!
going to stand in line right now lol
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Play with CorpsMan on Call of Duty TONIGHT!(Limited Time Offer) (Excludes HI, AK) Empty Re: Play with CorpsMan on Call of Duty TONIGHT!(Limited Time Offer) (Excludes HI, AK)

Post by CorpsMan889 Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:13 pm

I suppose you left the line to go pee...and never came back? Smile
CorpsMan889
CorpsMan889
Corporal
Corporal

GamerTag : CorpsMan889

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:22 pm

LOL. Sorry I missed you. Zombies needed killing. And tonight and tomorrow I will be playing Forza 3 but I should be up for some MW2 later this week.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:52 pm

CorpsMan889 wrote:I suppose you left the line to go pee...and never came back? Smile

sorry corpsman my LIP is being gay with these random times to fix there sh1t!
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:31 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:
CorpsMan889 wrote:I suppose you left the line to go pee...and never came back? Play with CorpsMan on Call of Duty TONIGHT!(Limited Time Offer) (Excludes HI, AK) Icon_smile

What?! Your lip is being gay? Play with CorpsMan on Call of Duty TONIGHT!(Limited Time Offer) (Excludes HI, AK) Icon_eek Just one lip, not both?
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:48 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
CorpsMan889 wrote:I suppose you left the line to go pee...and never came back? Play with CorpsMan on Call of Duty TONIGHT!(Limited Time Offer) (Excludes HI, AK) Icon_smile

What?! Your lip is being gay? Play with CorpsMan on Call of Duty TONIGHT!(Limited Time Offer) (Excludes HI, AK) Icon_eek Just one lip, not both?

Local
Internet
Provider

CHOMO =)
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:05 pm

Most people just call it an ISP (Internet Service Provider)
Calling a building full of guys "My LIP" is definitely Chomo and Gaymo!....LOL Play with CorpsMan on Call of Duty TONIGHT!(Limited Time Offer) (Excludes HI, AK) Icon_clown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:12 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:Most people just call it an ISP (Internet Service Provider)
Calling a building full of guys "My LIP" is definitely Chomo and Gaymo!....LOL Play with CorpsMan on Call of Duty TONIGHT!(Limited Time Offer) (Excludes HI, AK) Icon_clown

word up
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down