Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Would Like To Join S7

+12
S7 Jwriter
S7 Glock
S7 Epic
S7 Interseptor
B MACHINE 35
S7 Coolhand
S7 Panzer
S7 TwistedDoor
S7 DROOPY
S7 OC
S7 Nate
S7 Vision67
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Would Like To Join S7 Empty I Would Like To Join S7

Post by Twisted Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:28 am

Name:
Ryan, AKA TwistedDoor

XBL GamerTag/PSN ID:
TwistedDoor

18, I know it said 21, but I figured I would give it a try.

Normal Gaming Hours:
Usually around the afternoon, from like 1 to 4, but also after i get off work, which you could find me on anywhere from maybe 7pm to 2am.  It depends on what's going on the next day i suppose.

Games Interested in playing with clan:
I love playing Modern Warfare 2, that's actually how i got to playing with some of the S7 guys.  And I usually play whatever, tdm, domination, demolition, tactical, just kinda depends on what the party prefers as well.

Preferred Gaming Platform:
Xbox 360

Gaming Skill (1-10, 5 average, 10 elite):
On MW2, Id say im about a 7 or and 8.  Ive got my good games, but every now and then ill get in a slump and go negative for a game or 2, but im usually back on top in no time.

Gaming Style:
Competitive, but i also like playing for fun

What brings you to S7?

I played with some people in the clan and decided to check it out.

Do
you understand the Clan's code of conduct, agree to uphold seven
virtues of S7, and agree to the rolls and responsibilities of becoming
a clan member?

Yes i do.
Anonymous
Twisted

Back to top Go down

I Would Like To Join S7 Empty Re: I Would Like To Join S7

Post by S7 Vision67 Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:59 am

ORLY?
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Loose LL Change

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:54 pm

Thank you very much taking the time to apply. Unfortunately, we do have a 21 age limit for entry that we have to enforce regardless of the person.

However you are more than welcome to play around in any S7 lobbies with the guys, but you will not be able to participate in any clan activities such as practice, matches, and tournaments.

We wish you well in your online gaming endeavours.
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:57 pm

Thanks for the interest but like Tico said we have that rule in place that we do enforce for S7.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Thanks for the intrest in our clan man , I'm glad you gave it a shot, it shows that your serious about " the way you play" and what kind of gamer you are. I still look forward to playing mw2 with ya, your one hellva player.
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 TwistedDoor Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:43 pm

No problem. Thank you guys for taking the time to look at my post. And I completely understand where you guys are coming from with the age rule. I look forward to playing with you guys. From what I've seen, you guys are pretty cool to play with. And thank you droopy. You're a great player as well man. And I look forward to killing some noobs with you in the near future.

S7 TwistedDoor

GamerTag : TwistedDoor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:55 pm

See you in 3 year mate
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Twisted,
Thanks for applying and sorry bout that rule. You were a great teammate for that tourny and grats on the solid win. Hope to see you around here regardless of your membership status.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by B MACHINE 35 Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Yeah, It was me that wrote the email under the guest "stupid" about not letting in people that can serve our country at 18 but not join a freakin' gaming clan. Go ahead and delete this to. Just wanted you to know it wasn't twisted.

B MACHINE 35

GamerTag : B MACHINE 35

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:15 pm

thanks for clearing that up, I didn't think it was twisted, since we talked to him personally and he was Cool about it. no worries and I would comment more about it, but its not my place and I agree with the CO's
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:27 pm

B MACHINE 35 wrote:Yeah, It was me that wrote the email under the guest "stupid" about not letting in people that can serve our country at 18 but not join a freakin' gaming clan. Go ahead and delete this to. Just wanted you to know it wasn't twisted.

Hey B. Not sure what happened with your previous "guest" post but I can tell you that we (meaning the CC) did not delete it. We are looking into the situation. As with all members here, you are free and encouraged to speak your mind (as long as it doesn't get inappropriate). There was nothing wrong with your previous post and the CC did not delete it. We'll let you know what we find out.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by B MACHINE 35 Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:26 pm

B MACHINE 35 wrote:Yeah, It was me that wrote the email under the guest "stupid" about not letting in people that can serve our country at 18 but not join a freakin' gaming clan. Go ahead and delete this to. Just wanted you to know it wasn't twisted.

And, with that, I am officially out.

B MACHINE 35

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:04 pm

B MACHINE 35 wrote:

Sorry to see you gone yet again man. Give me a shout sometime or PM me - I've lost your number switching phones - you know how I lose and break em.

Personally, I have no problem with the age minimum. We may lose out on a few mature younger players but we won't have to weed through the countless ones that don't come close to upholding our shared values.

Last edited by S7 Coolhand on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:21 pm

B MACHINE 35 wrote:

I am also sorry to see you go. We have had many good years together. As for the age thing, it was decided when we started this clan that we wanted a more mature member. The old limit of 14 was just way too low and we wanted to weed out the potential members that did not fit. Both 18 and 21 age limits were discussed but 21 won by a majority. The basic thinking was as Coolhand stated...

S7 Coolhand wrote:...we may lose out on a few mature younger players but we won't have to
weed through the countless ones that don't come close to upholding our
shared values.
B, I see where your coming from and respect your opinion. But remember, just because you're an "adult" does not make you mature. Those extra years generally make a big difference. It's not perfect but few things in life are.

Again, I am really sorry to see you go. It was great getting to know you and I'm sorry circumstances prevented you from playing with us lately. I will always think of you as a brother and I respect you and your values. Good luck in all that you do and where your journey takes you.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:25 pm

How about we invite the 18-20yo applicants to play with us, gauge their personalities and THEN make the decision? We could be missing out on some cool people.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Glock Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:13 pm

Rules are rules
S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:04 am

S7 Epic wrote:How about we invite the 18-20yo applicants to play with us, gauge their personalities and THEN make the decision? We could be missing out on some cool people.

not a bad idea, but those who have been in BBF for a long time including us, and now with S7, we know well that it takes too much time and energy to weed through all the sh1t. Most of the times, the byproduct is drama that we personally dont care for.

When the CC and a few others such as sticky, glock, UC, and klown started to build this clan from the ground up, we threw the idea around alot, and it even came to a vote. But i think that setting the limit at 21 (not counting prev BBF members) is the reasonable choice.

The concept of having try outs, and putting people's attitude and behavior on trial is just too much of a pain. Not saying we wont have any problems with others 21 and up, but the probabilities are less.

B Machine:

After investigating the incident, Zak found out what happened, and while we dont wanna just put it out there, we can assure you it was not deleted by anyone in the leadership.

With that being said, comparing clans and gaming to military service at 18 is not a fair comparison. Just because a private can go fight in iraq at 18, doesn't mean he is mature. After all, this is not just a clan, its a brotherhood of like minded people who enjoy eachothers friendship. When ur in a social situation, when have you ever seen someone come out to another and say, "you have to accept me in ur social circle and make me ur friend because i am old enough to fight a war". doesn't happen.

Rules and rules and while we dont have many here in S7, we will strictly enforce those we made knowing they had to be set.

B, hope everything works out. You are a bad ass dude and I hope we meet again, Peace.
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:51 pm

I was kinda thinking of a probation-esque thing not really tryouts, they'd just play whenever and if they were liked, they could stay, if not, show 'em the door.

Not too fussed really, myself, as I prefer smaller clans, 'twas just suggesting a middle ground.

We're always gonna have friends that we want to join, so maybe we should work on a course of action for non-random applicants.After all, a lot of you have babies or small children who, in 2-3 years, will have the necessary skills to pwn OC...lol
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Open wide kids so you can be graped in the mouth

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Jwriter Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:53 pm

S7 OC wrote:Open wide kids so you can be graped in the mouth

um...here's the line, OC, then here's you...waaaaay over the line... I Would Like To Join S7 Icon_mad I worry about you, my friend...
S7 Jwriter
S7 Jwriter
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Jwriter

http://www.lovethatphoto.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Konfused Klown: I Would Like To Join S7 Icon_question

I tried to follow this thread but either became distracted or lost my place in the middle, because I'm extremely confused. So, B Machine was posting as someone else? just a very twisted, weird thing seems to be happening here. I'm completely lost...

Anyway, in the end it seems my old buddy B has had enough and decided to go his own way. I'm sorry to see that, and wish perhaps I'd read this post earlier and could have spoken to him. Again not sure what's happening-- but sad to see B Machine leave.

Take care buddy...
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Don't really know what was happening either Klown..... Rolling Eyes
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : Uncle Charles

Back to top Go down

Post by B MACHINE 35 Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:26 am

Ok ... Out of respect for everyone that responded I will explain myself... First off I originally posted under guest because I had forgot my password, but was quick to remedy that. Secondly, and I'm not ashamed to admit this, but yes I have been to rehab for breaking the rules. It was my choice. Thirdly, during my stay I was stuck with 18 year olds who pissed me off so bad in the beginning but in the end I made a difference in their lives. You all too can choose to be role models or be selfish and make foolish remarks, which doesn't surprise me from some. I would hope that u would stand by your virtues and be role models that u can and were to me, at least until now. For this I feel very strongly, and no OC, I wasn't attacking u even though your reply u defy the virtues u stand for. Please, in the future, think about other peoples lives and the difference you can make by being mentors. After all, this is what a probationary period is all about. For me I am done, as too many of my original BBf friends have been disrespected by the very virtues you claim too behold. Want me to name a few? Fine, seeing as how this is my last post...twistedemmett, meterbmanmax, somoney, and the list goes on. I don't have the time or energy to attack the disrespectful comments, but the people who I love here know who they are and that's all that matters. Love the memories.

B MACHINE 35

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:14 am

Sorry to hear B and I am not sure what reply you are refering to. If you mean this

It was a sort of reference joke to a video some one posted.

I hear what you are saying and know about mentoring as I sort of do such that in my day to day work. As far as .twistedemmett, meterbmanmax, somoney being disrepected I am sorry for that and not aware of that. B you are a great guy and always enjoyed gaming with you. If you care to at all talk about any of this please pm me or one of CC members so we can be made aware of these issues and work on correcting things. Best of Luck in your future old friend.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by B MACHINE 35 Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:33 am

S7 OC wrote:Sorry to hear B and I am not sure what reply you are refering to. If you mean this

It was a sort of reference joke to a video some one posted.

I hear what you are saying and know about mentoring as I sort of do such that in my day to day work. As far as .twistedemmett, meterbmanmax, somoney being disrepected I am sorry for that and not aware of that. B you are a great guy and always enjoyed gaming with you. If you care to at all talk about any of this please pm me or one of CC members so we can be made aware of these issues and work on correcting things. Best of Luck in your future old friend.

I may just do that OC, as I've looked up to u as a long time bud as well... I misunderstood your post, as I've been very emotional on this matter. Peace bro.

B MACHINE 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next