Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-Class Tourney Tracks & Results

+4
S7 Interseptor
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Epic
S7 Glock
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A-Class Tourney Tracks & Results Empty A-Class Tourney Tracks & Results

Post by S7 Glock Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:12 pm

A-Class TourneyTrackLap DistanceTotal Laps
QualifyingSunset Full2.78 mi5 laps
Race 1Sebring Full3.70 mi4 laps
Race 2Nurburgring12.90 mi1 lap
Race 3Camino Viejo Full Rev4.32 mi4 laps
Race 4Road Atlanta Full2.54 mi6 laps
Race 5LeMans Bugatti2.60 mi6 laps
Race 6Fujimi Kaido Full Rev10.20 mi1 lap
Race 7Silverstone Grand Prix3.19 mi5 laps
S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

A-Class Tourney Tracks & Results Empty Re: A-Class Tourney Tracks & Results

Post by S7 Glock Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:48 am

Here are the results:

Since we only had 7 Racers there was no need to qualify.

QualifyRace 1Race 2Race 3Race 4Race 5Race 6Race 7Total
InterseptorXXX999969657
GlockXXX626190933
WigglesXXX464644331
EpicXXX243223420
StickyXXX302336118
TicoXXX131412214
OCXXX01000102

Congrats to Interseptor for his 2nd tourney win.
It was a great tourney. I had a great time and look forward to more folks showing up for the next one.
S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:24 am

Was a very fun tourney. I have some vid's uploading to Youtube as we speak, will post them when they're ready. Got a little montage of the blocking incident that Tico was unhappy about for you all to take a look at, so we can clarify it's legality for the next tourney's. As usual, there are a few pile-ups as well...and I also have the Camino race, where we actually managed to have a close race without any major cluster-fucks...

Looking forward to the next one...S class should be very interesting. Be cool after that to have some themed races, i.e. trucks, Japanese cars, American Muscle, Hot-hatch's, etc.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 am

MINI VAN BATTLE!
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:00 pm

I had a great time. Good Tourney and thanks to everyone who showed up.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:57 pm

it was a great time

hey wiggles can you post up the video of when i fly past you and epic then you ram me and i get push back 2 spots .. i thought i saved it but i guess not it was funny
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:39 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:it was a great time

hey wiggles can you post up the video of when i fly past you and epic then you ram me and i get push back 2 spots .. i thought i saved it but i guess not it was funny

S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:02 am

S7 Epic wrote:Was a very fun tourney. I have some vid's uploading to Youtube as we speak, will post them when they're ready. Got a little montage of the blocking incident that Tico was unhappy about for you all to take a look at, so we can clarify it's legality for the next tourney's. As usual, there are a few pile-ups as well...and I also have the Camino race, where we actually managed to have a close race without any major cluster-fucks...

Looking forward to the next one...S class should be very interesting. Be cool after that to have some themed races, i.e. trucks, Japanese cars, American Muscle, Hot-hatch's, etc.

really dont understand why we would have discuss the "legality" of that ass clown move.
it was clear... i was passing you on a straight away, called left WAY before passing, and you blocked me off to get 3rd place.
is calling out passing not something we practice anymore?
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:50 pm

HaHa, sounds like you should have just passed-- then he wouldn't have known you were coming till it was too late...LOL
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Tico, how bout a new motto?
S7: we got each others backs, and that puts us in a better stabbing position.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:35 pm

How about..
S7: It's all fun and games; until you try to pass me!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:17 pm

S7 Tico wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:Was a very fun tourney. I have some vid's uploading to Youtube as we speak, will post them when they're ready. Got a little montage of the blocking incident that Tico was unhappy about for you all to take a look at, so we can clarify it's legality for the next tourney's. As usual, there are a few pile-ups as well...and I also have the Camino race, where we actually managed to have a close race without any major cluster-fucks...

really dont understand why we would have discuss the "legality" of that ass clown move.
it was clear... i was passing you on a straight away, called left WAY before passing, and you blocked me off to get 3rd place.
is calling out passing not something we practice anymore?

It was the home straight and I had spent 7 minutes catching and overtaking you after I was involved in the initial wreck. I moved to the left to defend the position, I was still in front of you at this point so it's not like I crashed into you. You moved onto the grass instead of trying to go around the other way, the grass slowed you down an I got away. I was defending my position. Had it not been the end of the race I would've given up the position as I usually do.

What was an ass clown move was taking me out right at the start of Fujimi Kaido...

Anyway, here's the video...

Edit: Here's the Nurbugring wreck too -

S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Not sure, but what I do know is that paint job is badass! A-Class Tourney Tracks & Results Icon_cool
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:49 am

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:Not sure, but what I do know is that paint job is badass! A-Class Tourney Tracks & Results Icon_cool
True. Buy some paint, Tico!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:53 am

S7 Coolhand wrote:
S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:Not sure, but what I do know is that paint job is badass! A-Class Tourney Tracks & Results Icon_cool
True. Buy some paint, Tico!

LOL! Go easy on him. He hasn't been able to transfer his HD to the new Xbox so he was using loaners. At least he bothered to show up unlike some people! *cough..Klown...cough*

He did pretty well considering, but I expect him to bring it for the S-Class Tourney. You all have 2 weeks... No excuses!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:06 pm

tico just next time big bear him!
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:08 pm

so we going to call it defending my position now. ok well then to the powers that be (glock and zak): i guess we will be "defending our position" from now on.

yes klown i know. i also normally dont play this game mainly because of some very dirty racers out there. i doubt i will play the next one anyways. i only get fucked out of my position by someone who doesn't give a d@mn about courtesy.

and yes i could have tried to just pass him but the SOP on passing is you call out where your coming through so you avoid an accident which could mess up the race for others and yourself.

i guess epic doesn't follow what is considered as normal racing etiquette like the rest of us do.

it doesn;t matter anymore. thats the last i will say about this. racing is not for me. good luck to the rest of you. looks like zak caught up to glock with that last win.
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:02 pm

S7 Tico wrote:it doesn;t matter anymore. thats the last i will say about this. racing is not for me. good luck to the rest of you. looks like zak caught up to glock with that last win.

Nah, he is still up on me for the season standing. He has three wins and with that last tourney I have two. As far as you racing again, you really should. sh1t happens. I lost out on winning one of the earlier Tourneys because of one wreck in one race. If I had finished even as low as 4th I would have won but because I was wrecked in the first turn, I lost the race and the Tourney. And more recently, I lost out on 2nd place in a similar situation in the last race of the series. I just had to finish 4th to hold onto 2nd but due to a wreck, I finished 5th and lost my place in the standings.

Fortunately, we don't just race to win. Sure I like winning as much as the next guy but it is more about the entire event. It's about making a car, tuning it up and showing up to race. It's about having a good time with our S7 brothers. Yes, sh1t happens but I don't hold a grudge.

Epic is not a bud guy and I have never had a problem with him in any of the races. And we have had a couple of time that we were racing side by side. I say you should talk it out with Epic and show up for the next Tourney. We are all about racing fair and having a good time. I am sure we can work through this and continue having a good time.

EDIT - <----- 1000th post! w00t!!!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:17 pm

dude its all good. i am just too competitive with sh1t like that.
I just personally cant stand when someone pulls uncourteous sh1t like that and cant even admit it and say "my bad dude". i know i would.

i would rather excuse myself than get pissed off over it so its all good. just ask glock! he fucked me up last time and i got pissed off over it even though he manned up and apologized to me. He even made it a running joke "fuck tico up and get ignored for a week". (f#ck you glock!!!)

it is what it is.
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:35 pm

I'll be the first to admit that i'm an agressive racer but not to the point of being unfair. Personally, I go by the F1 guidelines on blocking, which allow one blocking maneuver each turn, thus, enabling you to defend but not to the point of zig-zagging across the road. I'm sorry that you feel it was discourteous but in my mind it was justified.

I don't want to fall out out about this but it's the way i've raced from the start and nobody has had a problem with it up until now, and as I said, had it not been the very end of the race, I would've let you pass no problem as i'm sure the others can testify and also, I don't want to be the cause of you not participating in further races, I know what happened this time pissed you off, and seemingly spoilt the night for you but you'd be missing out not to be there and we'd miss out, not having you there.

Anyway, i've said my piece. I know we're both to stubborn to agree to it being right/wrong. I apologise for it spoiling your night.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:48 pm

First of all, i understand what you are saying and I agree that we are both too stubborn to see it any other way. But you say that till now no one has had a problem with it. Well just because no one has been in that situation before with you, doesn't means its the right way.

I have raced several times with the guys even back on Forza 2 in BBF and has always been the etiquette to call out your passes to avoid crashes and ruining other peoples chances too.

Second, I am not excusing myself out of a grown ass man hissy fit. Although i dont blame someone for misinterpreting it as being a cry baby.

I am excusing myself because i am too competitive, and because I dont hide my displeasure many times. So rather than turn a good night for everyone, into an argument with you over what i percieve to be "dirty racing", i would rather let it go. Dont let it discourage you though. I am sure you will do just fine.

Also, zak or glock: it would be great if you could clarify what the passing rules are for the game so as to avoid any future argument.
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:06 pm

Yeah, I guess we were just racing by different rules. Whilst I do adhere to the etiquette you described (usually), I do think there needs to be some clarification on defending the posiion, in general. For me, as long as their is no contact, it's ok.

I wouldn't like to see it scrapped completely though, it's half the fun. Especially when you get the little 1 v 1's going, like the one Zak and I had in the B-Class race. That was awesome.....until I flipped my car.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:10 pm

S7 Tico wrote:Also, zak or glock: it would be great if you could clarify what the passing rules are for the game so as to avoid any future argument.

As far as passing rules, specifically there are none. There is really only one rule that was set out in the first Tourney.

And maybe most importantly, remember to have fun! This is just a game and this is all about coming together and having fun. Accidents will happen and I want to win as much as the next guy but if we lose sight of what's really important we might as well not show up. I want to see good clean racing and good sportsmanship at all time.

Members not upholding these traits may be asked to leave tourney and forfeit their standing.

This was posted before the first Tourney and from that point on it has been a standing rule and the issue has never really come up. "Clean racing and good sportsmanship" should cover it.

Like I said, Epic is a good guy and a clean racer. I also don't think he was being malicious or "dirty", at least not intentionally. But to clairify the situation and to avoid any future confusion I will make a ruling here and now.

If someone has the speed and the room to maneuver, you must let them pass cleanly, if possible. Furthermore, if a racer calls out a position during passing (i.e. "passing on your left") you must do your best to avoid blocking or contact.

Like I said, I am not coming down on you Epic. But in the interest of good sportsmanship and having fun this will be the standard moving forward.

Tico, regardless of this ruling I hope you will consider attending the next Tourney. As Epic said, not only would you miss out but we would miss having you.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:50 pm

i like pizza A-Class Tourney Tracks & Results Icon_razz
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:25 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:i like pizza A-Class Tourney Tracks & Results Icon_razz
better be thin crust veggie!

Oh hell no! I'm certainly not coming now. I just witnessed Zak creating rules on the fly A-Class Tourney Tracks & Results Icon_eek nope, not going to happen...never catch me at this BS.

No seriously, every time I've played we called out the passing on the left/right thing. NOW..that said I did also have Big Bear, iCamp, and even Wiggles do the Texas two step with me and wreck me before too...Heck it's all in a good time guys. Let's not get "too" serious. If it comes down to it, we can do a one-on-one Epic vs Tico winner take all with at least two witnesses to settle the thing. Don't let that (or anything) stop you from coming and having a good time Tico.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next