Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update 12: One Tamriel

2 posters

Go down

Update 12: One Tamriel Empty Update 12: One Tamriel

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:11 pm

In prep for the update coming out next month, I jumped on for an hour or so today to rebuild my character (thanks for the heads up on the skill reset Zak) and then played a quest or two. I forgot how much fun this game is, now I just need to re-learn it. I'm looking forward to running the realms with anyone that's up for it once the update drops, and possible beforehand to get back in the swing of things.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Update 12: One Tamriel Empty Re: Update 12: One Tamriel

Post by S7 Interseptor Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:18 pm

Yeah, I've been playing the last few days as well and also forgot how much I like this game. I started over a new character in Daggerfall (Templar Healer) and I'm really enjoying my time with the game. ESO Plus also got a big benefit in some previous update. Plus members now have access to a Crafting Bag which automatically store ALL you crafting items! No storage limits. All craftables are immediately deposited in the bag the instant you pick them up. So nice to have the extra inventory space and not have to sort through it all. just pick it up and go. OP AF.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down