Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Recruits

2 posters

Go down

New Recruits Empty New Recruits

Post by S7 COOP Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:37 am

Hey guys, just wanted to let you guys know that you can go to the tips/strats thread in the Call of Duty forum and watch the callout videos. This makes it easy for everyone to call things out the same way. Also for you to know where people are once we call them out. Check them out!
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

New Recruits Empty Re: New Recruits

Post by TheMutatedForm Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:04 pm

Thank you for this! I been playing with you guys hearing "white house" and "generator room" and "pool" and I'm like, "WTF?! I don't know where that is!". Lol! I'm learning. I'm still learning the game though. Thanks for being patient with me. This helps a lot.

TheMutatedForm

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:18 pm

TheMutatedForm wrote:Thank you for this! I been playing with you guys hearing "white house" and "generator room" and "pool" and I'm like, "WTF?! I don't know where that is!". Lol! I'm learning. I'm still learning the game though. Thanks for being patient with me. This helps a lot.

lol but now you know how much better this makes us! You're doing great, no worries
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum