Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ark survival evolved

4 posters

Go down

ark survival evolved Empty ark survival evolved

Post by FuBARM0nK Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:47 pm

i just got ark for the pc and I must say the is a lot of stuff to do and I rather like the idea of running for my life for a t-rex but I think the game is built for groups of people and I wanted to know did anyone else jump the gun and get it for pc
FuBARM0nK
FuBARM0nK

GamerTag : FuBARM0nK

Back to top Go down

ark survival evolved Empty Re: ark survival evolved

Post by Atrum Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:21 pm

I watched the big tournament they had, game looks pretty fun. I didn't pick it up and don't plan to any time soon - but taming and riding dinosaurs in a survival game is great.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:46 pm

I play it almost daily with college friends. Probably one of the best sandbox games I have ever played with at least 2 updates a week. I purchases it back in late July so its awesome to see how the game has matured while still being in beta. Its defiantly one of those games where big groups makes all the difference as PvP servers give that extra flare of fun. I also believe controller integration is already a solid choice but I always stick to the keyboard and mouse.

ark survival evolved IOaYBnp
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:21 pm

I've been thinking about getting it. But as the game is best played with groups and since I don't know many people who have played it/still play it, I've just opted out of buying it for now. I probably wouldn't get it any time soon now as I have too many other games to play and there's also the rush of games coming this Holiday.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down