Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer - tickets now on sale!

4 posters

Go down

new Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer - tickets now on sale! Empty new Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer - tickets now on sale!

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:51 am

S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

new Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer - tickets now on sale! Empty Re: new Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer - tickets now on sale!

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:53 am

Took forever to get through the sale on the web - best I could do for the seats I wanted was 9:10 Saturday the 19th.  I'm not willing to wait in line for general admission seats - instead we will be watching it in the Warren Director's Suite with dinner and drink service drunken
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

new Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer - tickets now on sale! Empty Re: new Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer - tickets now on sale!

Post by Atrum Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:27 am

I picked up my imax tickets for opening night, I should probably go get in line now...
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:31 am

Oh you people that can for see movies on opening weekend are cute. It's probably been like 3 years since I've seen a movie on opening weekend, usually we go see weekend mantinees so we don't disturb anyone with the kiddo.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:24 am

DeadSockPuppet wrote:Oh you people that can for see movies on opening weekend are cute.  It's probably been like 3 years since I've seen a movie on opening weekend, usually we go see weekend mantinees so we don't disturb anyone with the kiddo.  

I have a 2 month old, a 2 year old, and a 4 year old. Just sayin'
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:52 am

I have a 25 year old and a 23 year old... Rolling Eyes
And I got tickets so we're all going.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:28 pm

AtrumX wrote:
DeadSockPuppet wrote:Oh you people that can for see movies on opening weekend are cute.  It's probably been like 3 years since I've seen a movie on opening weekend, usually we go see weekend mantinees so we don't disturb anyone with the kiddo.  

I have a 2 month old, a 2 year old, and a 4 year old. Just sayin'

I know you're kids are younger. Nights and weekends are hard for child care since we don't have a regular sitter and the nearest family we have is like 1-1.5hrs away.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:29 pm

Yeah, just use Care.com - find someone legit and meet up with them beforehand/check their references.
We were in the same boat as you (family 4 hours away, no local sitter after move) and found some good sitters there.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:06 pm

AtrumX wrote:Yeah, just use Care.com - find someone legit and meet up with them beforehand/check their references.
We were in the same boat as you (family 4 hours away, no local sitter after move) and found some good sitters there.

I've thought about looking into that. Commercials and what I've read seems legit. With us being like 10min from the university I work at I'd have to guess there's some decent kids around.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:07 am

new Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer - tickets now on sale! Shia-labeouf
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:13 pm

AtrumX wrote:new Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer - tickets now on sale! Shia-labeouf

There is no try, only do?
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down