Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kings Fall Raid

+3
DeadSockPuppet
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 Interseptor
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kings Fall Raid - Page 3 Empty Re: Kings Fall Raid

Post by CALi3PRiM3 Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 pm

Any xb1 running the raid tonite
CALi3PRiM3
CALi3PRiM3
Corporal
Corporal

GamerTag : CALi3PRiM3

Back to top Go down

Post by W1LLiE Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:37 am

Just got a PS4 and leveled up my Hunter to 294. Never done the raid yet, but would like to do a raid (and nightfall) this week.

I'm available every night.

PSN: W1LLiE_
W1LLiE
W1LLiE

GamerTag : PSN: W1LLiE_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:42 am

w1LLiie wrote:Just got a PS4 and leveled up my Hunter to 294. Never done the raid yet, but would like to do a raid (and nightfall) this week.

Hey Willie!  Welcome to the PSN side of things.  We are gonna have a Raid this weekend on Saturday night at 11pm est.  We have 5 regulars and would love to have you join us.  Can you make it then?

Also, I'd be happy to run Nightfall with you. Thursday night would probably be best if you are around.  What is your PSN ID nvm, I saw it in the above post, derp.  I'll be sure to send you a F/R.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by W1LLiE Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:47 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:
w1LLiie wrote:Just got a PS4 and leveled up my Hunter to 294. Never done the raid yet, but would like to do a raid (and nightfall) this week.

Hey Willie!  Welcome to the PSN side of things.  We are gonna have a Raid this weekend on Saturday night at 11pm est.  We have 5 regulars and would love to have you join us.  Can you make it then?

Also, I'd be happy to run Nightfall with you. Thursday night would probably be best if you are around.  What is your PSN ID?  I'll be sure to send you a F/R.

Just sent you a friend request and yes I can do a nightfall this thursday. Also a saturday raid is good for me too.
W1LLiE
W1LLiE

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:52 am

Sweet! Have you registered on www.the100.io ? We usually schedule our weekly Raids over there in case one of the regulars can't make it. I'll make a game and then throw up the link over here so everyone who wants to join us can.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:51 pm

Oh hey, when are you running NF? I need to run it for a quest and I'm off Friday so I could run tomorrow night. I'll probably run my Titan to try and snake some engrams in hopes of getting something useful.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:55 pm

FR sent, look to see you on this weekend. Make sure to hit up the100 like Interseptor mentioned.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:22 am

Gonna shout for NF tonight at 8pm est if you guys are around.

EDIT: Normal raid will be around 11pm est on Sat. I'll post up the game on the100 later tonight so keep an eye out.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:48 pm

S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:18 am

Looks like the usual suspects are ready to go, just need Willie to join.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by W1LLiE Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:12 am

Just joined
W1LLiE
W1LLiE

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:13 am

Full S7 party! Nice.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:29 am

This is going to be fun, I don't think I've run with a full S7 crew since like VoG. We always had Matt and Brent in CE.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:48 pm

Well, with Zombie 4 coming out Friday and more importantly Fallout 4 the following Tuesday, I am about to dial down my Destiny activity. I still intend to run our normal Raids but the next two weekends will be touch and go. Just wanted to give you guys a heads-up that F4 will be owning my soul soon.

As for this weekend, Sunday is the only day that works for me. I've set up a game for 8pm est - https://www.the100.io/gaming_sessions/398202

Join up if you can make it!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:40 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:Well, with Zombie 4 coming out Friday and more importantly Fallout 4 the following Tuesday, I am about to dial down my Destiny activity. I still intend to run our normal Raids but the next two weekends will be touch and go.  Just wanted to give you guys a heads-up that F4 will be owning my soul soon.

As for this weekend, Sunday is the only day that works for me.  I've set up a game for 8pm est - https://www.the100.io/gaming_sessions/398202

The wall hit me the end of last week.  Just not enough support on the XB1 side as far as raiding and that's about all I had left so I'm done.  TTK was totally worth the time and had a great time with what it was.  Bought Witcher 3 on Saturday and have been playing that for the last few days.  Once I'm done with that I'll get Fallout 4 and be good for a while.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by W1LLiE Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:26 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:Well, with Zombie 4 coming out Friday and more importantly Fallout 4 the following Tuesday, I am about to dial down my Destiny activity. I still intend to run our normal Raids but the next two weekends will be touch and go.  Just wanted to give you guys a heads-up that F4 will be owning my soul soon.

As for this weekend, Sunday is the only day that works for me.  I've set up a game for 8pm est - https://www.the100.io/gaming_sessions/398202

Yeah, I'm also going to be occupied with Black Ops 3 and even some Halo. But I'll still do the raids and weekly nightfalls.
W1LLiE
W1LLiE

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:59 am

Ran the raid for the first time with my Hunter last night. Didn't do too bad until we got to the wall jump puzzle where Triple Jump was needed (still unlocking the last of the sub). I managed to squeak by, but it was slow going. I think once I have Triple Jump that I might like running the Hunter a little more than the Titan. I managed to make the first jump puzzle on my second attempt, I just had to get used to the Hunter jumping and Triple Jump would have covered my mistake.

Out of the 6 players, I was one of 2 that had run the raid before so it was kind of odd for me to be a Sherpa, and it was especially odd to be the first one over the first jump puzzle - didn't know there are ads you have to kill on the far side.

At Warpreist we had one of the guys jump out and a 315 jumped in that was SUPER patient and very helpful with strats and making sure that everyone got all the shards/chests. Learned some new strats for both Warpreist and Sisters that might be worth thing in future runs.

Ultimately we ended up stopping at Sisters because we couldn't get the mechanics down and it was like 4am EST. Sent FR to a couple of the guys so I've got a pretty chill group to work with if I'll looking to raid and S7 bros aren't free.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:25 am

Thanks to the group for the fresh run on my Titan and finishing the run on my Hunter. I made it thru all the jump puzzles (including both chests) without dying on my Titan, as well as successfully running the relic on Sisters without a hiccup.

Aside from accidentally taking the relic from Kenny on Oryx, my Titan run was probably one of the best raid runs I've ever had, which ended when we took Sisters down in under 3 min and took Oryx down on the first attempt. Finishing the Hunter run wasn't as quick, but we were done with both runs within 2hrs.

Titan didn't get anything that helped him, but I was able to use his drops to infuse some gear on my Hunter and Warlock. My Hunter made out like a bandit and got better gloves, boots, cape, the raid auto rifle and raid pulse rifle as well as an exotic engram. The exotic turned into the same chest my Hunter already had, but I'll use it to infuse something on my Warlock.

Despite my Titan being stuck at 305, my Hunter got up to 303 and my Warlock got to 269. I managed to find a helm for my Warlock that's useful, now I just need to find a better chest, boots, and artifact and then my Warlock will be on her way.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Looking forward to a day when we can get a proper group of raiders going again. My random HM group got Oryx down to a sliver of health before he enraged and killed us all. So, it's been like 2 weeks since I've been able to finish the raid with a group.

I keep trying to Sherpa this one group to the end, but it's a real struggle at times and it's really hampering my ability to get better gear. That being said, they're a pretty chill and laid back group and it's nice to know they're having fun trying, going to be great to finally get them to the end.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:18 am

Not sure about the rest of the guys but I would be down to play Sunday night. HM or regular depending on who shows up. Post up if you are interested.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3