Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are about to get hammerd with game releases!

+11
S7 Interseptor
S7 DROOPY
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 OC
S7LEGENDARYSARG
S7 Sticky
Atrum
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Panzer
S7 mrmiller
15 posters

Go down

We are about to get hammerd with game releases! Empty We are about to get hammerd with game releases!

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:23 pm

I have been contemplating getting the Destiny expansion, as I have been playing a lot of Diablo lately and still need to finish up the single player aspects of ESO (not to mention never even loaded COD:AW campaign) but want something else to play. I decided to look at the release calendar to see when everything I plan on getting is coming out, and I think I might want to save my $40 for later.  Right now I'm looking at:

Halo 5 on 10/27
COD:BO3 the next week on 11/06 (Friday not Tues)
Fallout 3 four days later on 11/10
SW Battlefront on week later on 11/17
Rainbow Six Siege two weeks after that on 12/01

Not to mention Tomb Raider is out also on 11/10, but I always planned to wait on that one. I might have to also wait on Battlefront or something, as that is a $300 splurge in barely a month, right before Christmas! I think I have over $100 in MS cards, and hopefully there will be some good Black Friday sales if I wait a week or two for Fallout and Star Wars. IDK, Halo is still a ways off, and I'm sure I would be finished with Destiny:TTK by then, so I will probably end up with it anyhow (late night whiskey makes me do that with MS points in the bank).

It might be a slow time right now, but things are about to change!

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

We are about to get hammerd with game releases! Empty Re: We are about to get hammerd with game releases!

Post by S7 Panzer Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:42 pm

Yeah its going to be a good time. I might pick up an Xbox as the new job is giving me room to breath budget wise. Also increment that fallout release Miller Wink
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

We are about to get hammerd with game releases! Empty Re: We are about to get hammerd with game releases!

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:03 pm

And for the PS4 kids, don't forget Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection on 10/9/15
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:23 pm

Ugh, that entire list + Forza are my list. no time... lol
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:28 pm

well its my Friday so I am going to get hammered tonight XD
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7LEGENDARYSARG Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:09 pm

I like how you said finished with destiny 😂 that's impossible!
I'm all over that game and my 2K16 but that's it it can't keep up with all that! No way no how
S7LEGENDARYSARG
S7LEGENDARYSARG
Corporal
Corporal

GamerTag : LegendarySargE9

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:05 am

Yup tons of games coming real soon

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:55 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:not to mention never even loaded COD:AW campaign

~mrmiller

Shocked really?
It's always the first thing I do before playing any MP games.
I'm always behind you guys with ranks, etc. because I always play the SP, no matter what.

As for the list, yeah I'm thinking hard about which ones I want.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:21 am

I'm sure I'll get a few games before the end of the year (maybe) but the only one that a full on 100% buy is Fallout 4.  Possibly Battlefront once I see some reviews and gameplay.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:51 am

Preordered cod:blkops3 but really hope starwars battlefront becomes my mp game, fallout 4 200% getting that one, fyi fallout 3 has been out a long time bro. Halo is a rent for me and idk about ghost recon yet, prob a rent. The new changes on destiny have me on the fence, but with all thes new ones idk probably pass on it. The campaign on cod:AW was pretty good and the cut scenes looked awesome, way better then ghosts. This is the beauty of being in the clan, with all those games, I'm sure I'll have multiple people to play multiple games. And fyi cowboom has had ps4 and xb1 for 200 bucks several times for those that want another system
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:57 am

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:

~mrmiller

Shocked really?
I'm always behind you guys with ranks, etc. because I always play the SP, no matter what.

I don't remember the last COD I finished the campaign on. I know I did try to play Ghosts, but not sure I finished it. If I have, none have been memorable since the first Black Ops.

I do have BO3 preordered, so I will be getting that at launch. I'm sure I'll preorder Fallout soon too, then it's just on when I decide to pick up the others.

S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:20 am

I have cut my list way back. Trying to focus on only a few games at a time lately. Currently my releases look like this:

Destiny TTK - 9/15/15
Zombies 4 - 11/6/15
Fallout 4 - 11/10/15

Basically it's Destiny from now till November where I'll take a little break and hit Fallout 4 with some Zombies mixed in (all the while playing Rocket League cause its' awesome).
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:53 am

Yeah, I'm having to put some serious thought into what games to get.

Fallout 4 and Halo 5 for sure.

Waiting on Cod (maybe skipping)

Star Wars I would like to see reviews on for MP

IDK on R6. It's always been probably my favorite game with the clan... so I'll probably get it.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:02 pm

I have that matt's list plus add in rock band and guitar hero and for the pc StarCraft expansion
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Plague Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:27 pm

Pc: Starcraft exp.

Xbox: fallout 4, blops 3, Starwars, Halo 5, but yeah ima be pretty busy for a while. at lest i can have fun with people in campaion and cod now lol
S7 Plague
S7 Plague
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:51 pm

Xbox one. 
NBA 2k16 -I love basketball 
Cod blops 3
Most likely fall out
Waiting on halo and Star Wars
Hell yes to r6

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:55 pm

My only concern is that this MP version of R6 won't keep me engaged long!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:23 pm

Battlefront
Blops
Fallout once it drops in price or a good deal used.
Probably Halo and R6.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:11 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:My only concern is that this MP version of R6 won't keep me engaged long!
I agree but the fact that it comes with Vegas 1 and 2 should keep interest.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Air7Cav Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:29 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:
S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:

~mrmiller

Shocked really?

I don't remember the last COD I finished the campaign on. I know I did try to play Ghosts, but not sure I finished it. If I have, none have been memorable since the first Black Ops.

I do have BO3 preordered, so I will be getting that at launch. I'm sure I'll preorder Fallout soon too, then it's just on when I decide to pick up the others.

Klown - Ditto. I always play the SP campaign first.

My line up is:
Destiny TTK on 9/15
Halo 5 on 10/27

That's 1 per month! cheers

Air7Cav
Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Air7Cav

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:17 am

Air7Cav wrote:

Klown - Ditto. I always play the SP campaign first.

My line up is:
Destiny TTK on 9/15
Halo 5 on 10/27

That's 1 per month! cheers

I like the way you think. Seeing as I already bought BO3, if I add in Fallout for November and wait to get Battlefront after Christmas (say January), I can do the same. Sounds better that way anyhow. So one game a month for the next several months. Problem solved! Very Happy
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:31 pm

There are a bunch of games coming, but I don't feel like getting them all.  Really depends on the reviews for the ones that I'm really not sure about.
I'll probably be getting Fallout 4 for sure.  After watching what can be done in that game during E3, I was pretty much sold.
Might not be getting Halo 5 right away, but I'll probably get it eventually. Not tempted by stupid pre-order bonuses this time as it looks like all the pre-order stuff can be unlocked in-game.
Battlefront and Siege, I need to see what the reviews are like for these guys. Waiting on Siege because Ubisoft.  Waiting on Battlefront because I feel like there's a lot of hype and not enough details, which has led to bad purchases in the past.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:40 am

I got God of War 3 Remastered and a pre-order for Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection today for my anniversary, so I'll probably be set until COD Zombies drops, especially since I ended up picking up TTK. There's also some EOS when I need a break from everything else.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down