Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampirism Bite Available

2 posters

Go down

Vampirism Bite Available Empty Vampirism Bite Available

Post by S7 COOP Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:20 pm

Being the first vampire that i know about in the clan i'm just letting everyone know that i don't mind being the Marcus (Original Vampire in Underworld) of the Clan.

If you are interested in becoming a vampire just let me know. I can only bite someone once a week.
I'm not selling this to anyone who is in the clan, free of charge for my S7 brethren.
However Tips are welcome  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

I recommend you become a vampire through a bloodfiend and the quest. Just to experience how it all goes down. But i don't mind giving someone the easy way in.

I also recommend you being level 30 on your character. Within the quest you have to bite 10 cultist and they are level 30-35 i don't quite remember. However if you're a level 10 or something you might have a hard time completing the quest.

I must say that vampirism is pretty awesome. There are some very cool abilities which i've made my second ability bar all vampire. The ultimate "Bat Swarm" is super OP and very effective. As you deal damage you gain health from your enemies. You can turn into a mist form for about 3 second gaining 75% Damage resistance (basically an oh sh!t ability)

Feeding isn't hard at all, just sneak up to enemies and drain their blood. Everytime you do this you'll drop a stage. There are 4 stages and once you get to stage 4 your health regeneration really takes a hit. So i like to stay around 2 or 3.
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Bite Available Empty Re: Vampirism Bite Available

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:39 pm

i have thought about doing this for the magika regen but idk still
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:48 pm

Well you can always try it out and if you don't like it you can pay gold and have a priest heal you. If you realize after healing you did after all like it better you can be re-bitten. Never hurts to try!
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:49 pm

S7 COOP wrote:Well you can always try it out and if you don't like it you can pay gold and have a priest heal you. If you realize after healing you did after all like it better you can be re-bitten. Never hurts to try!

it will bite me then so i can become viktor
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down