Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to join S7

+3
S7 OC
S7 COOP
DraxusCaedes
7 posters

Go down

I would like to join S7 Empty I would like to join S7

Post by DraxusCaedes Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:35 am

Name: Pete
XBL GamerTag: DraxusCaedes
Handle: Pete

Normal Gaming Hours: I'm Self-Employed so my gaming hours can be rather random, will be on most evenings, weekends and sometimes during the day. I am able to do long gaming sessions and be on during certain times if required.

Games Interested in playing with clan: Minecraft, Destiny, Halo (Upon release - Elder Scrolls Online, The Division, Neverwinter and perhaps any other mmorpgs that come to console) - I am also happy to help members achieve anything on a game they require help with.

Preferred Gaming Platform: Xbox One

Gaming Skill (1-10, 5 average, 10 elite): I would say my skill level would be 4-5, while I may not be as combat skilled like allot of players, my heart is forged with determination, no matter how many times failure occurs, I will never give up. It is the determined players that can become the most dangerous.

Gaming Style: Roleplayer, Enjoy PvP and PvE. Can be either causal or hardcore. In general I will usually role as a support class such as healer/medic/engineer/crafter in these roles I excel above most, support, that is my true strength in gaming. Though I don't mind rolling as some class that is needed in the clan to balance things, so I'm pretty adaptable.

What brings you to S7? Is if fate or coincidence? Perhaps neither. To be honest I'm not entirely sure how I came across your clan, but I'm glad I did. I'm sure by some of my writing you have figured out I'm from a pc gaming background. Aye, I was once a hardcore rper on several mmorpgs but the truth is I became burnt out, gaming in my heart was all but dead. When you have witnessed the hatred, greed and lust for power, entire guilds torn asunder, friendships betrayed, utter and complete chaos, dedicated people being used and abandoned - It weighs heavy on ones heart, I lost faith in guilds, I lost faith in people and so I left the gaming world. If your a gamer at heart, you can never truly walk away though so I decided to return to the gaming world on the xbox one (which I just got) so kinda a complete console newbie. I know in my heart that the console gaming world can offer a better life, though could I find a place of honour, a guild to call family, I thought not, then I found myself here.. My heart is war torn but I will lay down my life for this guild, I will prove myself worthy, that is my promise. - Sorry for waffling  but I figured you should know a little of my background,

Do you understand the Clan's code of conduct, agree to uphold seven virtues of S7, and agree to the rolls and responsibilities of becoming a clan member? I live by one quote, Death Before Dishonour.

(On a side note, I'm just waiting for my copy of destiny to come with a headset should be here by Wednesday)
DraxusCaedes
DraxusCaedes

GamerTag : DraxusCaedes

Back to top Go down

I would like to join S7 Empty Re: I would like to join S7

Post by S7 COOP Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:32 am

Welcome to the clan, although it won't be official until welcomed by one of the Reds (Clan Commanders) as show in the ranking system in the about s7 thread.

My gamer tag is S7 COOP, i'm a game officer for CODAW. I play destiny, but more now than most i play Halo, add me and some of the members here and we will get you in the mix of things. You can go to my friends list and see many S7 people there to add as well.
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:26 am

Welcome to S7.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Ragnarok Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:02 pm

Welcome to the clan, add me on xboxlive
S7 Ragnarok
S7 Ragnarok
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Post by DraxusCaedes Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:33 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys, it's appreciated. I'll be sure to get people added soon as I figure the xbox system out and don't even get me started with smartglass xD

Seems allot of members play CODAW perhaps it will be worth while looking at getting it so I can play with more clan members, Am enjoying halo collection at the moment, only ever played the original combat evolved on pc arrr it was so epic back then, never could drive them warhog thingys though >.<

I see halo 5 beta is up, are you playing that at the moment coop, I haven't played halo 2-4 yet so im wondering, would it be wise playing 5's beta as I don't know much of the story, but the beta does look fun.

Anyway wont waffle on! again thanks for the welcome, hope to prove myself worthy of being a member of this clan, hope to see you guys ingame at somepoint.
DraxusCaedes
DraxusCaedes

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:13 pm

I haven't touched the beta yet, I know several members have (Sticky, AtrumX, Coolhand) off the top of my head that's all i know of.

A lot of members play CODAW, lol the have a great clan wars system going so we can play as a clan, more than just 6 people in a lobby. We get between  1 and 3 lobbies going sometimes during the war. Its a fun way to interact and get involved quickly with many members.

At this point i'd even go check youtube for commands. I've gone ahead and searched for them vids, here is a link.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=xbox+one+commands+overview
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:03 pm

Welcome aboard!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by CivilWarrior737 Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:49 pm

welcome!

CivilWarrior737

GamerTag : CivilWarrior737

Back to top Go down

Post by DraxusCaedes Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:47 am

as many as 3 lobbies sometimes huh? Wow that's pretty awesome, i'll have to start saving up for Cod AW, I assume i'm not restricted to being on one specific game with the clan? I know some clans have dedicated divisions and they want you to play only that specific game until death due us part as it were xD

Thanks for the commands link, unfortunately I don't have a Kinect, from what I have read you cannot use your headset for voice commands either, guess that leaves only the old fashioned one, manual! I feel tired just thinking about it lol

Thanks for the welcome guys, it's appreciated. Feel free to add me on xbox live, gamertag: DraxusCaedes  will mostly be playing destiny (when it god dam arrives! *Angry face*)

Oh and a quick question, yes another question! guys with the S7 gamertags, is it supposed to be a space or is there a _ example: S7_Dude / S7 Dude   - also how can I add the S7 Tag, am I allowed to or do I have to become a certain rank for that, sorry if the answers are on the forum already, im not being lazy really.. I just suck at pinpointing specific informations lol enough waffling xD
DraxusCaedes
DraxusCaedes

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:24 am

Yes you can play any and all games with the clan. The S7 gamer tag can be however you would like there is no set way to do it I think most of us do it with a space ex. S7 OC. 
Can you add it sure but that's up to you. To change it you have to change your gamer tag and pay to do so. I would recommend you hold off and if/when you pass probation then if you want change you gamer tag and add S7.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 KnightOwl Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:58 pm

Welcome to S7!

I am in charge of running Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for the clan. If you haven’t already, please download the Call of Duty app and the Smart Glass app.  We use both of these as a major form of communication along with our forums. Please start adding people to your friends list and we will get you in the mix. We have practice on Thursday nights @ 9pm eastern. We also ask that you take the time to watch the call out videos located HERE. Roll call is at the beginning of every month and we ask all active members to reply. If you have any questions send me a message. Hope to see you online!
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down