Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Xbox One Celebrates Its First Birthday, Microsoft Gives Out Free Games, Movies

+8
DerangeMaverick
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Coolhand
Xpert2010
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Atrum
S7 OC
S7 Sticky
12 posters

Go down

The Xbox One Celebrates Its First Birthday, Microsoft Gives Out Free Games, Movies Empty The Xbox One Celebrates Its First Birthday, Microsoft Gives Out Free Games, Movies

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:07 pm

Microsoft is celebrating the first birthday of its now current generation console by providing early adopters with some free stuff, including movies, themes, games and much more. The Xbox One turns one on November 22, with Microsoft giving away the following digital goods:

• A Year One Gamer Picture

• New Xbox One backgrounds: A special Year One background as well as an exclusive Day One background for those who unlocked the Day One achievement

• A Year One background image

• A free rental of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn

• A free rental of Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Godsmovie and a sampler pack of Dragon Ball Z TV episodes (U.S. and Canada only)

In order to get those free goods, you’ll have to have purchased your Xbox One before November 11, 2014, in one of the Xbox One’s 13 launch markets. You’ll also need to be at least 17 years old, and have over 10 hours of Xbox One usage, which shouldn’t be too hard.
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

The Xbox One Celebrates Its First Birthday, Microsoft Gives Out Free Games, Movies Empty Re: The Xbox One Celebrates Its First Birthday, Microsoft Gives Out Free Games, Movies

Post by S7 OC Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:23 pm

Wooooo.
That's not all to great. Sort of expected a better stuff I mean even an arcade game hell  announce poker I'd be happier

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

The Xbox One Celebrates Its First Birthday, Microsoft Gives Out Free Games, Movies Empty Re: The Xbox One Celebrates Its First Birthday, Microsoft Gives Out Free Games, Movies

Post by Atrum Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:58 pm

Sweet! I've been wanting to see the new DBZ movie.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:26 am

hmmm...where shall I go to confirm/receive the free goodies?
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:34 am

I find it odd that as part of the Xbox One's anniversary, that they're allowing users to watch DBZ. lol. Been wanting to watch the movie, so I guess I have no problems with it.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:11 pm

Forward Unto Dawn is on Netflix, so meh.  I'm not a DBZ fan, so meh.  I haven't bothered with changing the dashboard background since I don't chillout on the dashboard.  Meh.  A gamer pic that everyone who owns an XB1 has?  Meh.

I also don't remember exactly when I got my box anyway.  It was probably a day late with my luck.  Yeah, I took a dump on this thread, but only because their gifts are so underwhelming.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:39 pm

thats what i was saying   not much  of a shock  factor out there
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:45 pm

They haven't given us any decent games with gold and this is just meh. I don't expect much of anything but when you say you're giving stuff away make it decent.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Wow, must be my lucky day. I hit a jackpot of bitching babies.
The only one in this thread not bitching is Atrum, and he was probably "just" about to write out a rant.  lol!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:43 pm

BTW, got the "you're officially in" email.
It told me I've been a member since 2005, all the achievements, how many hours played, blah, blah....then to basically check tomorrow to see what surprise they give us.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:27 am

got a xbox  live message today  we are also getting Limbo  when its released  !!! like the last one    so  big plus
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:02 pm

I got 15 days of Project Spark Sad
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:40 am

I got nothing because I bought mine a week after launch.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:17 pm

So how do I get this free stuff
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : DerangeMaverick

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:42 pm

Coolhand you bought a Xbox one before I did I got the email for the free stuff so not sure what you're thinking. It said before November 2014

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Ragnarok Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:24 pm

not too impressed with the give away goods
S7 Ragnarok
S7 Ragnarok
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:46 am

Limbo was the best thing out of the pack 

since i already own  forward onto dawn  on blue ray
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:30 am

S7 OC wrote:Coolhand you bought a Xbox one before I did I got the email for the free stuff so not sure what you're thinking. It said before November 2014

Yeah, I found the email in the promotions folder - thanks gmail!  Now I just have to take the time to redeem it.  I would like to have Limbo, so I'll probably take the time to redeem it this evening.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:04 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:
S7 OC wrote:Coolhand you bought a Xbox one before I did I got the email for the free stuff so not sure what you're thinking. It said before November 2014

Yeah, I found the email in the promotions folder - thanks gmail!  Now I just have to take the time to redeem it.  I would like to have Limbo, so I'll probably take the time to redeem it this evening.

i got a message on live  with the code for limbo  that made it alot easier   were it would normally say reply  it said redeem  code so one click and boom downloading
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:58 pm

Yea, the msg gives you the code but you can click on redeem and save you some trouble. I'm not going to complain about free stuff, as when I picked up the Xbox One a year ago I wasn't thinking, "I wonder what awesome free stuff I'll get in one year." Free is free, and in this case we are getting what we pay for- lol.

~mrmilller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:46 am

WTF I got episodes of Dragon Ball Z... Shocked
I've never watched Dragon Ball Z. Someone is playing with me right? Is this like KMart? Can I return this for a better gift?
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:50 am

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:Wow, must be my lucky day. I hit a jackpot of bitching babies.
The only one in this thread not bitching is Atrum, and he was probably "just" about to write out a rant.  lol!
Huh ironic. Lol

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:04 pm

LMAO like a kid's face on Christmas morning when that big box turns out to be clothes.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:01 pm

I got a sh1tty virtual poster...WTF??
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:45 pm

I got the day one edition and haven't gotten anything lol
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down