Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does the clan need to be re-made on bungie.net or am I missing something...

4 posters

Go down

Does the clan need to be re-made on bungie.net or am I missing something... Empty Does the clan need to be re-made on bungie.net or am I missing something...

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:32 pm

When clicking on the clan tab on bungie.net I get the "It looks like you're not in a clan" message.  Is this something that needs to be looked at or am I just missing info on how to get the clan to show up on Bungie.net. 

It has the Sacred Seven group listed, but no clan.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Does the clan need to be re-made on bungie.net or am I missing something... Empty Re: Does the clan need to be re-made on bungie.net or am I missing something...

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:38 pm

Not sure what the deal is.  In the weeks leading up to launch, the clan features were disabled by Bungie for all clans with a message that said something like "Come back 9/9 to remake your clan".  I guess they had to wipe everybody's clan for some reason.  But now, we still have all our members just no clan listings for PS4/X1.  I don't see anyway to add them back in either.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Does the clan need to be re-made on bungie.net or am I missing something... Empty Re: Does the clan need to be re-made on bungie.net or am I missing something...

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:45 pm

Just found this tidbit on Reddit...might explain the issue.  Something the clan admin needs to do I guess?

Re-posted from a couple of days ago:
Clan management is back on for groups, but the admin of your group has to do something to enable. It is not turned on by default like it was in beta.
1.) They have to click on Admin tools. 2.) Click on the about tab. 3.) Scroll down and click the buttons to enable Playstation or Xbox (possibly can just do both, we're not sure if a group can be multi-console or not. It's possible if you have at least 3 people declare for Xbox and 3 for PS). 4.) Once those buttons are enabled, group members should have an option next to the Interact button that allows them to Set it as their Playstation Clan or Xbox Clan depending on which was enabled. Once you have 3 people do that, you'll be an ingame clan.
Link to your groups for admins: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clans/MyGroups[1]
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:50 pm

OK, I have admin powers but I don't see those options.  I did set up a new clan page if needed.  during setup, I did see those buttons but not on our group page.  I'll let Sticky take a look first.  He is the Group founder and might have more access.  If that fails, I will post a link to the new clan page.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:51 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:OK, I have admin powers but I don't see those options.  I did set up a new clan page if needed.  during setup, I did see those buttons but not on our group page.  I'll let Sticky take a look first.  He is the Group founder and might have more access.  If that fails, I will post a link to the new clan page.

Cool, sounds good.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:00 am

BUMP!  Sticky, did you get a chance to check it out? I have the other clan page ready if we can't convert the one you made.  Let me know.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:05 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:BUMP!  Sticky, did you get a chance to check it out? I have the other clan page ready if we can't convert the one you made.  Let me know.

i looked around and notice the ps4 and xb 1  buttons were disabled  click  on them both  check and make sure its ok

might need people to re join  notice the  gamer list is not showing up
need to make sure you  show up as clanmate   ... as you need 3 to be clan mate  for the clan to show up so just make sure you set  the clan as your destiny clan
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:19 am

yep that was the issue  we need people to set the clan as there destiny clan  your all this in the group as members but  just on your end make it your clan as i can change that from  the admin panel

PLAYSTATION CLAN PROBATION: Not enough members XBOX CLAN PROBATION: Not enough members
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:16 pm

Seems to be good to go now.  Was able to join.

Might want to make a sticky post or something so everybody can see they can join the clan again.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:19 pm

S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:12 pm

Rejoined and selected it to be my PS4 clan.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:24 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:Rejoined and selected it to be my PS4 clan.

yep  showing up meow XD
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down