Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare stream

+4
Lickwid Apex
S7 Interseptor
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 Sticky
8 posters

Go down

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare  stream Empty Call of Duty Advanced Warfare stream

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:47 pm

about 10 more mins watch from the dashboard or 
http://www.twitch.tv/xbox
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare  stream Empty Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare stream

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:13 pm

Just watched the MP trailer they showed.  I was pretty sure I wasn't going to get CoD again this year and now I'm 100% sure I won't be getting it.  I'm sure many will disagree with me and think it's badass but it sure seemed a hell of a lot like Titanfall (gameplay wise).
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare  stream Empty Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare stream

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:52 pm

i was shocked i really like it   plus  getting a day early  and double xp on that day  there just trying to play with me ..

over all the new game modes and guns looks cool  and yes the jet packs remind me of tittanfall but alot better done
and uplink reminds me of halos odd ball
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:38 pm

Seems like a nice evolution of the COD gameplay but not enough to get me interested in the series again.  Still, I feel for those of you still into COD, this is going to be a really nice change of pace.  And I applaud them for changing up the basic formula and actually doing something different.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:49 pm

This will only be awesome if the soldiers of the future engage in night ops that require NVG's.  I'm getting this one for the X1 and will be happy to join in the twitch fest with new skins and more kill box style maps.  Maybe it will feel like a next gen game too.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:04 pm

I will be getting this for sure. It does look even more twitch, and reminds of Unreal for some reason.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:09 pm

I really liked what I saw in during the press conference. Should be a great game.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:34 pm

If anyone is at all interested (some will not be simply because it says "COD" in the title or is an FPS, and that's OK), you owe it to yourself to go here and see more-

http://www.callofduty.com/advancedwarfare/mp?video&utm_source=10552024&utm_medium=22093714&utm_campaign=CoDAWMP-USDisplay

Scroll down for the info on the exosuit, supply drops, and customization. There are more video's for the supply drops, perk system, and Exo suit on the right hand side as well.

I like how the Exo has a battery and resource management will be a strategy like it was in Crysis.

Also, their is a loot system! Earn not only gear to totally customize your character, but weapons and other gear. I also like how there are co-op perks and kill-streaks, and the perks and kill-streaks have upgrades.

This is super customizable and mobile, and surely doesn't look like any other COD besides the fact it's a FPS. That should be fun, but might be a negative if it strays too far from what fans expect of COD in an easy to pick up and play shooter. I like the apparent depth they are adding to the game, but with Desitny, Halo, and other stuff coming out, their may not be as much room for the time commitment that this could take.

~mrmiller

Last edited by S7 mrmiller on Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:39 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:I will be getting this for sure. It does look even more twitch, and reminds of Unreal for some reason.

~mrmiller

i agree with that   i did get the same feel for it
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:54 pm

Lickwid Apex wrote:This will only be awesome if the soldiers of the future engage in night ops that require NVG's.  I'm getting this one for the X1 and will be happy to join in the twitch fest with new skins and more kill box style maps.  Maybe it will feel like a next gen game too.

After watching the reveal.... I'm completely disinterested.  Halo has raped COD.  The last thing that this franchise should have tried was some jump mechanics.  Today, after work, I'm going to cancel my pre-order.  Have fun gents.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:17 pm

As I watched this yesterday I knew people would be completely disinterested once they saw the "halo-ish" style of game play. Let me just say if you like or can at least tolerate Halo you will probably like this.

If you hate people jumping NOW in COD without these abilities (and anyone that has ever played knows what I mean about people jumping in game) or/and you don't care much for Halo...just do yourself a favor and find another game to play in Nov.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:35 pm

That may be a deciding factor for me.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down