Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beta Character will Not Continue into Full Game

3 posters

Go down

Beta Character will Not Continue into Full Game Empty Beta Character will Not Continue into Full Game

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:43 am

I don't think this is a surprise to anyone here but Bungie has officially stated that your Beta characters will not carry over the the full game.

Bungie's Tyson Green wrote:Since the Beta, we've continued to tune and adjust the game. The way you earn experience has been adjusted up and down a bunch of times. Items have been added and removed. New features toggled. Although there's no single monumental change, the sum of the tweaks leaves characters from the Beta Build in strange shape that would be confusing at best, broken at worst.

Link - http://kotaku.com/destinys-beta-characters-arent-transferring-to-the-fina-1619311172
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Beta Character will Not Continue into Full Game Empty Re: Beta Character will Not Continue into Full Game

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:04 pm

I saw Husker's post here https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/t7275-all-beta-progress-will-be-wiped so guess this is just more confirmation of it.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Beta Character will Not Continue into Full Game Empty Re: Beta Character will Not Continue into Full Game

Post by Xpert2010 Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:04 am

I figured this would happen.  They said they'd be adjusting gameplay for the beta, so it would make sense for them to wipe progress for those who participated in the beta tests.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down