Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Compendium: Hunter (Bladedancer) Subclass

3 posters

Go down

Destiny Compendium: Hunter (Bladedancer) Subclass Empty Destiny Compendium: Hunter (Bladedancer) Subclass

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:27 pm

Looks like if you like a Rogue/Melee type class this will be the one for you.  Personally I don't like the sound of the Bladedancer class and further solidifies that Hunter will be the last class I'll be working on.  It's just not my style.  But for others it might be awesome.

OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Destiny Compendium: Hunter (Bladedancer) Subclass Empty Re: Destiny Compendium: Hunter (Bladedancer) Subclass

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:33 pm

Rogue/melee is a fun mix if you know how to play it.  I find, though, they're usually the hardest to play because they're a jack of all trades and master of none.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Destiny Compendium: Hunter (Bladedancer) Subclass Empty Re: Destiny Compendium: Hunter (Bladedancer) Subclass

Post by S7 Interseptor Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:21 pm

Bladedancer in this case looks extremely focused to me.  Not a jack of all trades at all.  But a class that will require skill to master.  Essentially it's the KnFu class for Destiny and extremely focused on doing damage with the knife.  This means you will have to get close to your foes which is where the skill comes in.  But doing so will mean extreme amounts of damage.  Invisibility and Blink will allow you to merc kids from the shadows and cause havoc while the increase of speed and agility will allow you to close the gap. Perfect for those who like to flank the enemy and strike with precision.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down