Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally picked up Forza 5! The first thing I noticed...

+2
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Hellogiraffe
6 posters

Go down

Finally picked up Forza 5! The first thing I noticed... Empty Finally picked up Forza 5! The first thing I noticed...

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:05 pm

Epic, you're a dick. If I ever get spun out, it's always your drivatar. Besides that, the game is pretty cool  lol!
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Finally picked up Forza 5! The first thing I noticed... Empty Re: Finally picked up Forza 5! The first thing I noticed...

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:02 am

Haven't tried it for myself yet. Probably the next one I get (besides Watch_Dogs) still thinking about that one.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Finally picked up Forza 5! The first thing I noticed... Empty Re: Finally picked up Forza 5! The first thing I noticed...

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:15 am

LOL, yeah, there are definitely some drivatars that are more pains in the ass than others!  I remember quite a few issues with Atrums driving.   Very Happy
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:21 pm

Wiggles was my nemesis.  We would be side by side on a long straight and suddenly his drivatar would turn right into me which would send me off the road and into a wall.  I always made sure I had rewind on because of these frequent occurrences.  I would rewind to the point just before the drivatar wrecked me, and I wrecked the drivatar instead.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:18 pm

I've had a couple run ins with a lot of Drivatars.  Atrum's got its fair share of hits in the corners.  I'm also quite sure that my Drivatar has been a douchebag on regular occasions.  I look forward to a bunch of us getting back together for regular track nights.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:56 pm

I won't lie, I've been trying my hardest in single player to train my drivatar to be the ultimate driving d-bag. Corner? Oh you bet I plow into the AI. Someone passing? Pit 'em. I've had a few RL friends notice as-well, which I have to give props to Turn 10 for making it that accurate  Twisted Evil 

That being said, I'm 95% sure that the game gives OP car stats to people who are good drivers (Like Apex, Husker, etc) if you're in an old junker beetle and take a bad line through a corner into the dirt, there is no way you should blow by my car halfway down the following long straight.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:27 am

Nah, Husker and I are just fast.  Twisted Evil 
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down