Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nba draft loto

3 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

Nba draft loto Empty Nba draft loto

Post by S7 OC Tue May 20, 2014 9:11 pm

So they had the draft lottery tonight and if it is not rigged them wow just wow. With a 1.7% chance to get the number one pick the Cleveland Cavs get #1 for the second year in a row.  WTF?!
Now I think this years draft is way over rated. Wiggins, Embid, Parker are the top three and if I was picking first I would trade out or down. Wiggins in the NCAA tourney score 4 points in a game his team lost in the second round, not a winner. Yup he has talent but he is not a winner and not worth the number one pick. Jabari Parker's duke didn't make the NCAA tourney, and I think he is the most polished of the three but not a number one in my book. Joel Embid has only been playing the sport of basketball for 4 years.  He has great size and athleticism but still lacks knowledge and skill of the game, not a number one pick. Oh and he is coming of missing the two rounds of the tourney his team was in because of a back injury, not good for a big man.  I am a Celtics fan and they got the number 6 pick, not bad but really even if they got the first I wanted them to trade out.  Rumors are flying that they will make a trade for Kevin Love using that pick and more. I hope they do as he would be a huge addition but they would still need more to compete. Back on topic how the hell do the Cavs get the number one pick with a 1.7% chance. Lebron left them so th nba feels bad? They got Kyrie Irving with the number one pick over all in 2011. Last year they make a stupid pick and choose Anthony Bennet with the number one over all. Now they have the number one over all again 3 times in 4 years the Cleveland Cavs get the #1 pick in the NBA draft. ?????? scratch

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Nba draft loto Empty Re: Nba draft loto

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue May 20, 2014 10:01 pm

Any top picks in the draft anymore are overrated being that they are only one year removed from High School.  Due to the "one and done" rule in college I've absolutely lost any interest that I had in college basketball.  All college basketball is anymore is a one year developmental league for top prospects.

Regarding the draft lottery, it's too bad to see another wasted top pick going to Cleveland.  If I was the top pick I'd be begging for a trade immediately.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed May 21, 2014 9:23 am

Blake Griffin stayed 2 years at OU, but granted that was partly because his brother Taylor was a senior that extra year.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down