Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo 3 confirmed for next gen consoles this summer

5 posters

Go down

Diablo 3 confirmed for next gen consoles this summer Empty Diablo 3 confirmed for next gen consoles this summer

Post by S7 OC Mon May 12, 2014 10:14 am

Prepare to have your soul pwned. 

The third Diablo game will finally hit current-gen consoles (minus Wii U) this summer. Blizzard announced today that the Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition—which includes both the base game and the recently-released expansion, Reaper of Souls—will be out on August 19.
In addition to PS4 and Xbox One, theUltimate Evil Edition (what a name!) will also be available for PS3 and Xbox 360. It'll be $60 on current-gen, $40 on last-gen.
Via Blizzard:
The console version of Reaper of Souls has been designed to take advantage of the unique features of the console platforms. All four console versions of the Ultimate Evil Edition feature4-player same-screen and online multiplayer—whether you're banding together on the same couch or joining the fray via PlayStation®Network or the Xbox Live online entertainment network, Reaper of Souls makes it easy to experience Diablo in the best way possible: with your friends.
The Ultimate Evil Editionintroduces even more ways for players to share their adventures. A new Apprentice mode boosts low-level players' power while adventuring with high-level friends, making it easier than ever to play together. Players will also be able to share treasures with other players on their friends lists via an in-game mail system, including mysterious Player Gifts containing rare loot for the adventurer whose name they bear.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Diablo 3 confirmed for next gen consoles this summer Empty Re: Diablo 3 confirmed for next gen consoles this summer

Post by S7 Sticky Mon May 12, 2014 10:50 am

lol and it will pwn your soul XD

i know ps user's will be able to port over there ps3 saved games.
i just hope us xb1 users will have a way to bring are 360 data over..

my d3 360 data is sitting inside a soul stone usb drive waiting XD

i know i will be picking it up on xb1 XD
its fun on pc  and having more clan mates to play with  plus the fact that i know the console version have more in it . like an in game mail box that the pc version does not have has me wanting to see what else is in there ... plus my bottom b1tch nate will pick it up for xb1 finally
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Diablo 3 confirmed for next gen consoles this summer Empty Re: Diablo 3 confirmed for next gen consoles this summer

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon May 12, 2014 11:46 am

It'll be tempting but with Destiny coming out 3 weeks later I don't think it would get the proper time sink it would take.  Maybe if I hadn't already played the 360 version (although I know the new game will be MUCH better).
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon May 12, 2014 9:41 pm

I will be have that one too! I would like to see some sort of port over as well.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Anonymous Tue May 13, 2014 1:49 am

I just logged on earlier and I saw that lol. Sadly I probably won't get it as my xbox 1 has just been sitting there collecting dust since I built my pc.
S7 Anonymous
S7 Anonymous
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Anonymous

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPhQhajTx16oQzE34FYPTiG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down