Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Look at Alien: Isolation for PS3/PS4

3 posters

Go down

First Look at Alien: Isolation for PS3/PS4 Empty First Look at Alien: Isolation for PS3/PS4

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:43 pm

From what I'm reading this sounds like it has potential, unlike Colonial Marines.  They also plan to use some of the features like the DS4 light bar and live streaming to enhance the playthru.  Still a little cautious because if past recent Alien games but I could see myself scaring the crap out of myself either playing this or watching other people's feeds. 

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/26/first-look-behind-the-terror-of-alien-isolation/
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

First Look at Alien: Isolation for PS3/PS4 Empty Re: First Look at Alien: Isolation for PS3/PS4

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:47 pm

While this game sounds interesting, I'm still not 100% on it due to Colonial Marines completely flopping.  That being said, if you pre-order you get a special bonus that allows you to play as some of the original crew from the first movie:

Alien: Isolation’s Nostromo Edition, which includes the bonus content “Crew Expendable,” contains Ellen Ripley and the original crew of the USS Nostromo.

The pre-order bonus content will find you playing as Dallas, Parker, or the iconic Ellen Ripley. In the horrific moments following the deaths of Brett and Kane, it will be up to you to escape the Alien terror hunting you.

Along with Ash and Lambert, this is an unbelievably rare gathering of the Nostromo crew, reunited once more with the Nostromo Edition. The legacy of Ellen Ripley, of course, lives on in the story of Amanda Ripley, which is fully explored in Creative Assembly’s terrifying vision on October 7th.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

First Look at Alien: Isolation for PS3/PS4 Empty Re: First Look at Alien: Isolation for PS3/PS4

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:10 pm

i have been keeping my eye on this one  i have played all the other ones might as well try
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:28 pm

I go back and forth on this one.  I'd love to play a quality Alien game, but I'm still cautious.  I'll probably wait on this one and see some reviews before pulling the trigger.  They'll probably offer the DLC for a price at some point so I'm probably not going to consider pre-order.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:49 pm

Just an FYI: Despite the title of the thread, this game will be released on Windows, PS3, PS4, Xbox360, and Xbox One.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:03 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:Just an FYI: Despite the title of the thread, this game will be released on Windows, PS3, PS4, Xbox360, and Xbox One.
Yessir!  When I originally posted it up I listed an article from a PS4 blog.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down